Welcome to Day 10 of my 12 Days of Giveaways! Today I’m sharing some of my favorite projects from July – September 2020. *Click on the image to view the original post for all the details.
Do you have a favorite from today? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below and I will pick a random winner to receive a special card kit with items from the new catalogs.
Today’s winner in my 12 Days of Giveaways is…Bernice P. Congratulations Bernice! Email me (with your address) to claim your prize.
Here’s the list of winners so far…
Day 1- Karen from Florida – calendar card
Day 2 – Denise Wekwert – your choice of a set of tutorials *See below.
Day 3 – Linda – friendship card
Day 4 – Nancy Farrell – Christmas card kit
Day 5 – Pat V. – Gift card holder
Day 6 – Lawanda Martin – Gift package kit & tutorial
Day 7 – Darlene K.– Tags & ribbon
Day 8 – Rachel S.– New 6 x 6 DSP sampler
Day 9 – Beckie Blumenstein- Card kit
Day 10 – Bernice P. – Card kit
Day 11 – ??? Could be you! Leave a comment below
Order your 2021 Mini Catalog PRODUCT SHARES now!
Click HERE for details.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: 6XYUCY23
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in December:
- A 2021 Calendar card in the mail with any order as my thanks to you. *Cardstock colors and DSP may vary.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials PLUS 3D Project Tutorial featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! December tutorials feature the Snowflake Wishes Bundle. *The stamps and dies are not retiring; however, the bundle (10% savings) is only available through January 4th.
- Snowflake Wishes card kit – Purchase the Snowflake Wishes Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Poinsettia Petals – Purchase the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial featuring a 3D project (shown HERE). *The stamps and dies are not retiring; however, the bundle (10% savings) is only available through January 4th.
- Celebration Tidings – *Retiring – AWSL Purchase the Celebration Tidings Stamp Set and Celebration Labels Dies and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial! Click HERE to see one of the cards included in the tutorials. *Note – It is cheaper to purchase the dies and stamp set separately (rather than the bundle) during the YEAR-END Closeout SALE going on now! (The dies are 50% off!!!)
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Get Free Tutorials with purchase below. (Click on any image to view in my online store.
$35.00 SALE $17.50
FYI…All Current Whisper White products are Available While Supplies Last! Read all about the changes and the new “Basic White” HERE.
Clearance Rack Refresh & Year-End Closeouts On Sale NOW!
Save up to 50% on select retiring items and up to 60% on Clearance Rack. Items are available while supplies last! Click HERE to Shop.
27 thoughts on “A Year in Review & 12 Days of Giveaways Day 10”
My favorite today is the “I can’t thank you enough” card … I love the bold sentiment, the leaves in the DSP as well as in the embossed strip, and the the accents of gold in the foil leaves and jewels. Thank you, Jeanie, for sharing your talent.
You want me to pick a favorite….yikes, that is hard with ALL of your creations. But I will pick the one with the “Flowers For Every Season” DSP. I like the diagonal sentiment and ribbon on it.
Ahh . . . pick one? Every photo I scrolled past I actually said, ahh yes I remember that one. I wanted to case that one!!! I love the “sunflower” projects the best.
Have a blessed day.
My pick is the slimline friendship card. They are all super.
I love everything made with “Feels Like Frost!” I especially like how you added dimension by cutting the image into 3 parts.
Your sunflower projects always make me smile. I love your work!
All of these cards are beautiful. I especially like the Feel Like Frost one and the Friendship Card. Thanks for sharing.
A hard pick but I love the wreath card! It’s beautiful.
Hi Jeanie, my favorites are the in color note cards and Merry Christmas wreath card.
I like the wreath card and the Feels like Frost. That has been my favorite paper.
Omg Jeanie. I love all your projects. Several I have bought the items to make and life took a bad turn and never got to make them. My New Year’s resolution finish all my projects before purchasing new ones. I can’t tell you a favorite because I love them all, but if I have to the bee candle is the project I’m first going to make before something happens to my candles lol
The Making It Slim with Ornate Style card! I love how versatile this card can be. I made my first one much like yours, a beautiful flower stamp set. The second one I made is a “scene” – a tree line on the top section and a deer on the bottom, as you said, the middle band makes it appear seamless. Thank you for the amazing ideas!
More memory fun. I have to say I am partial to the In-Color set of cards–that post made me realize that I really DID like Cinnamon Cider, and that I really DID need to purchase that DSP! Oh Enabler, you struck again!
The Sea Horse and Shells is my favorite. I love the color combination you used. Thanks for sharing
Wow…how to choose a favorite? I have several but if I have to choose just one it would probably be the one made with the Arrange a Wreath set. That was the one that I had to “click on” to see the details. Beautiful!
How can I pick just one? Every project you share is beautiful. I do think the Slim-line card, and the Sea Horse are my favorite today. Ask me tomorrow and my answer may change. Thanks for sharing your creations
I like your “our friendship” slimline card – I need to try a slimline card this coming year and I really like your tip to use one “design” stamped twice with a piece of card stock in between
I love your work, details and you are just fantastic at what you do.
It’s hard to choose just one. I think the in-color note cards are beautiful and such a great way to showcase paper. (Thanks for the reminder!) And I also love the December cards- again the dsp is so pretty!
My favorite are the feels like frost cards butcthey are all beautiful
I LOVE the Christmas card w/wreath on it!!
Good grief, you make this so hard. I have a tie between the first slim line flower card and the wreath one. I guess it depends on the mood and time of year.
Loved the ‘feels like frost’ dsp being used for a sympathy card! Great idea.. Thanks for sharing.
Using the new colors with a kit was a good idea too Adding ribbon and the dsp in the center was simple but looked so good.
love the forever fern bundle always a keeper
My favorite is the slimline seahorse card, so pretty!
Pick a favorite?!?! That’s almost impossible, Jeanie! They are all beautiful and unique! But if I have to pick only one, I will go with the Sunflower pocket card! Do you remember me bugging you about this card??
With Sympathy is my favorite but it sure was hard to choose. You are so very talented.