Today’s project is a sneak peek at a “bee”utiful new suite (Bee Mine) which will be available in January.
The Bee Mine Suite Collection includes:
- Be My Valentine Stamp Set (available as a bundle with Bee Builder Punch)
- Bee Builder Punch
- Bee Mine 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- Square Pillow boxes
- Sweet Sorbet Ribbon
- Hearts & Flowers Embellishments
I used the stamp set, punch, DSP, and embellishments to create a mini slimline fun fold for this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Here’s the inspiration board:
I created Tic Tac Toe going down the left side with fun fold, punch, red.
Here are the details if you would like to create this fun fold.
Card base (Sweet Sorbet): 3 1/4” x 11” scored at 4 3/4”
DSP (Bee Mine): 4 1/2 x 3, 1 1/2 x 3 (inside)
Basic White: 5/8 x 3 1/2 (sentiment strip), 3 x 6 (inside), scraps to stamp and punch bee
Daffodil Delight: 5/8 x 3 1/2
- Fold & burnish card base (use bone folder).
- Adhere DSP to front of card.
- Stamp and punch bee and attach antennae and wings with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp Sentiment and adhere to cardstock layer slightly off center.
- Adhere sentiment layer and bee with Stampin’ Dimensionals. *Just add dimensionals on left side of sentiment layer.
- Attach adhesive-backed flower embellishment to sentiment layer.
- Adhere DSP along the right side of white layer. Stamp sentiment and adhere inside card.
I love to give little treats (especially for Valentine’s Day). I stamped and punched an extra bee to adhere to the honey jar. Then I stamped the sentiment and cut it apart to adhere to the lid with Mini Glue Dots. I also added a punched heart. The jar is filled with honey filled candy…perfect to go with this sweet valentine card!
Stamp Set/Bundle: Bee My Valentine
Paper: Bee Mine Designer Series Paper, Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight, and Basic White cardstock
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight, Memento Black
Tools/Accessories: Bee Builder Punch, Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder, Adhesive-backed Hearts * Flowers, Stampin’ Seal, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Have a great day! I appreciate you stopping by!
Current Host Code: 6RX4P7YD
* If your order is under $150 be sure to add the host code to your order to receive a thank you gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, don’t use the host code. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards to spend as well as my thank you gift. All orders receive a handmade card in the mail from me.
The September–December 2023 Mini Catalog is retiring soon! *Discounted Prices in effect November 21- Jan. 3 While Supplies Last Make sure you get what you want/need before it’s gone!