Today’s thank you card is a pop up gift card holder for a friend who came to my rescue this summer when a major home project took a disastrous turn! The So Sentimental stamp set had the perfect sentiment!
I have made this pop up gift card holder before; however, I used cardstock instead of designer series paper. I chose to use the Forever Fern Designer Series Paper because it matched the restaurant gift card. I just love it when everything coordinates!
I stamped the inside with the greenery stamp from the Forever Fern stamp set using Garden Green ink. Then I added color to the leaves using Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. I still have plenty of room to add my personal message.
Here’s the details to make this card:
Stamp Sets: So Sentimental (Bundle), Forever Fern Papers: Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper, Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, Garden Green, Soft Sea Foam, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White cardstock Inks: Garden Green, Old Olive Blends Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Classic Label Punch, Greenery Embossing Folders, Gilded Gems, Tear & Tape, Stampin’ Seal, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Card Base (Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper): 5 1/2 x 11 scored at 4 1/4, 5 1/2, 6 3/4
- Belly Band (Soft Sea Foam cardstock): 1 3/4 x 10
- Garden Green: 2 1/2 x 4 cut with Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Whisper White: 2 1/2 x 3 stamped and cut with Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 3 3/4 x 5 (inside)
- Pear Pizzazz: 4 x 5 1/4 (inside layer)
*For assembly directions you can view the photo tutorial from my previous post HERE.
Wrap the belly band around the card and gently crease and secure with Stampin’ Seal. *It should be able to slide on and off. Emboss the belly band with the Greenery Embossing Folder for some added texture. Adhere the sentiment layer, Garden Green Stitched So Sweetly die cut, and the Gold Laser-Cut piece together. Adhere to belly band with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add Gilded Gems. The belly band slides off to open the card.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card. Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
September Host Code: T6C2VFBK
Product List (Click on image to view more details and shop from my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in September:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! September tutorials feature the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: T6C2VFBK
- Free card kit – Purchase the Arrange A Wreath Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (*In addition to rewards above! Please remember to add the host code!)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorial with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Join my team and get extra rewards this month! Plus have access to my exclusive monthly tutorials and MORE!
NEW Starter Kit Special
Includes 16 Card Kits, 2 FREE Stamp Sets, and MORE!!!
- For $99 you GET $125 in products that YOU get to choose PLUS…
- Two FREE stamp sets (Queen Anne’s Lace and So Much Love)
- 16 Card Kits and Envelopes
- Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- FREE SHIPPING
- Use Card Kits for your personal crafting, to craft with a friend, OR for your first class or event.
- Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
- Click HERE to Join NOW!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more information! I’d love to chat!
5 thoughts on “Forever Fern Pop Up Gift Card Holder”
This is stunning Jeanie. What a special way to say thank you. It is a keeper to CASE for sure.
I love this gift card holder!!!
This is beautiful. Love the gift card.. Momma Maria’s … sounds divine!
Wow, this is so cool! Love how you made it go with the gift card. So fun.
Love, love…LOVE! Just everything about it is over the top and the gift card……amazing! I know that it will be sooooo appreciated!