Welcome to Day 3 of my 12 Days of Giveaways! How are you doing with your Christmas cards? It seems no matter how early I start I’m always working up to last minute! You would think this year I’d have had enough time to get them out on time!
If you need some holiday card inspiration here’s a peek back at some I created. *Click on the image to see the original post.
The Snowflake Wishes fun fold lighted tent card below is included in my exclusive tutorials this month! Get new tips and tricks each month! *See my “Just Stampin’ Rewards” below.
You can use the card design below with any DSP! Stampin’ Up! coordinates the colors for you! Mix and match designs and give it a try!
The Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper and Celebration Labels Dies used on the card below are on sale! Get the Celebration Dies for 50% off!! These items are retiring and only available while supplies last.
Arrange A Wreath (shown below) is one of My Favorite Bundles! You can use this bundle all year long! You will receive exclusive tutorials for this card and more when you purchase the bundle from my online store!
My exclusive tutorials featuring Celebration Tidings show many different ways to use these dies! I had so much fun using all the stamps and dies in this bundle!
The next two poinsettia cards were part of my exclusive monthly tutorials last month. *See below how you can still get these tutorials.
The Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper and Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack (on sale for 50% off) used on the card below are retiring. They’re on Sale now! I will send you some tutorials to get you creating with them right away!!!
The Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper is also retiring (and on SALE!)
Do you have a favorite card from today? Leave a comment below letting me know which one you like best. I will pick a random winner to receive a Christmas card kit (and tutorial) to make one of these cards.
I really enjoyed reading your comments the other day about your best friends! Here’s a quote from one of my favorite childhood stories…
“Why did you do all this for me?” he asked. “I don’t deserve it. I’ve never done anything for you. “You have been my friend,” replied Charlotte. “That in itself is a tremendous thing.” E.B. White, Charlotte’s Web
Let’s get to today’s winner….Congratulations Linda! Email me your address and I will put the friend card (featured HERE) in the mail for you to share with your best friend!
Here’s our winners so far! Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to claim your prize!
Day 1- Karen from Florida – calendar card
Day 2 – Denise Wekwert – your choice of a set of tutorials *See below.
Day 3 – Linda – friendship card
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: TQMZQH6C
Product List (Click and SAVE on these retiring Designer Series Papers)
$11.50 SALE $9.20
$11.50 SALE $8.05
$15.00 SALE $7.50
$11.50 SALE $8.05
$15.00 SALE $7.50
Clearance Rack Refresh & Year-End Closeouts On Sale NOW!
Save up to 50% on select retiring items and up to 60% on Clearance Rack. Items are available while supplies last! Click HERE to Shop.
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in December:
- A 2021 Calendar card in the mail with any order as my thanks to you. *Cardstock colors and DSP may vary.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials PLUS 3D Project Tutorial featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! December tutorials feature the Snowflake Wishes Bundle. *The stamps and dies are not retiring; however, the bundle (10% savings) is only available through January 3rd.
- Snowflake Wishes card kit – Purchase the Snowflake Wishes Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Poinsettia Petals – Purchase the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial featuring a 3D project (shown HERE). *The stamps and dies are not retiring; however, the bundle (10% savings) is only available through January 3rd.
- Celebration Tidings – *Retiring – AWSL Purchase the Celebration Tidings Stamp Set and Celebration Labels Dies and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial! Click HERE to see one of the cards included in the tutorials. *Note – It is cheaper to purchase the dies and stamp set separately (rather than the bundle) during the YEAR-END Closeout SALE going on now! (The dies are 50% off!!!)
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Get Free Tutorials with purchase below. (Click on any image to view in my online store.
$35.00 SALE $17.50
18 thoughts on “Christmas Card Inspiration & 12 Days of Giveaways Day 3”
Good Morning . . . I love cards with the Brightly Gleaming Speciality DSP and Punches. I have not made one Christmas card as yet. I’m not happy about this, especially like you said, with all this “extra” time! I am sure It will get done, as it always does, right!
Have a blessed day.
Hello, really like the fun fold card using the brightly gleaming paper and ornament punch. Fun folds are so fun.
You are making this hard to pick; they are ALL gorgeous. But I have decided on the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper card because it is unique the way it continues the “scenery”.
All your cards are lovely, but my favorite is the Arrange a Wreath card!
Great cards! Love them all! Feels like frost card is my first pick! Thanks
Love all of your cards.. but my favorites are the two with the white poinsettias.
Thinking of you at Christmas with the pine trees is my favorite.
Oh, how to pick a favorite out of all these beauties? I have been making everything but our holiday cards too. I ordered another pack of that Brightly Gleaming paper. I adore your cards with it. But, the first poinsettia card might have edged the others out. I love the greens. I don’t have the stamp set to go with the toile paper but I plan on doing something similar.
Your “bridge” card is interesting – and a fun fold I have not tried yet. Love your cards
I’m in love with the poinsettia cards, I must say, but you never disappoint with any of your designs. I grabbed extra packs of Brightly Gleaming and Feels Like Frost because I KNOW there will be opportunities with new stuff next year to pair up with these papers, and recipients don’t care about “retired” when it comes to their cards!
Thanks for the beautiful parade of inspiring designs in this post.
Wowzers!!! These are so amazing. I think I like the wreath one the best…..hard to chose.
love the poinsettia card
You made this really hard with all of these beautiful cards! I think Arrange A Wreath is my favorite! But I also love the poinsettia ones!
Wow, all your cards are simply amazing! Trying to choose just one was very difficult, but I finally chose the poinsettia card with the dark green base. The dark background really makes the poinsettia pop – just beautiful.
Lighted easel tent card for Christmas is probably my favorite, but I also love the poinsettia ones and the arrange a wreath. WOW all of your cards are just beautiful.
They are all beautiful, but my favorite was the second one with the mix and match DSP, followed closely by the Arrange a Wreath card!
Each of the cards are very nice – and poinsettia’s are a favorite since I have a Dec birthday, but I chose the 2nd card. I’ve not seens a card like it before, love the traditional Christmas colors. Thank you for always having amazing cards and ideas.