Each month I offer exclusive tutorials to anyone who places a minimum order from my online store. (*See my “Just Stampin’ Rewards” below.) This month’s tutorials will feature the Snowflake Wishes Bundle. You’ll be stamping a creative storm with the snowflakes in the Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set! This set also includes an assortment of greetings for Christmas, friendship, and more. The So Many Snowflakes Dies include snowflakes in a variety of sizes along with a wintry label for flurries of fun!
The Snowflake Wishes Bundle is retiring; however, the the Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set and the So Many Snowflakes Dies will still be available to purchase separately. If you want to take advantage of the extra 10% savings you will need to purchase it by January 4th. (*If you purchase the bundle in December you will also get my exclusive tutorials, a 2021 calendar card, and a card kit to create one of the cards featured in the tutorials.) Here’s one of the cards I created for this month’s tutorials.
I made this card for a friend I’ve known since high school! We met the day she transferred under let’s say “unusual” circumstances. We became fast friends when she took the rap for my popcorn in Chemistry. We still joke about it to this day! She loves winter but now that she lives in Florida she doesn’t see much snow. I thought I’d send her a little sparkle with this reminder of how much I treasure our friendship!
I wrapped some microwave popcorn with the gorgeous Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper and put it in an acetate card box with some twinkle lights. The card goes inside the box on the other side and hides the little battery pack for the lights. I wrapped it with the Snowflake Splendor Ribbon for a nice presentation.
Here’s a close up of the Winter Snow Embossed panel with the layered snowflakes, Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper and one of the Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to accent the center.
The Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper, Winter Snow Embossing Folder, Blue Glimmer Paper, and ribbon I used on today’s projects are retiring and available while supplies last. I love this DSP and it’s on SALE WSL!
Today is Day 2 of my 12 Days of Giveaways! I enjoyed reading your comments about your favorite retiring items yesterday. I used to get so disappointed when some of my favorites were retiring; however, just because they are retiring doesn’t mean I have to stop using them. And I know that Stampin’ Up! will continue to come out with new products I will love just as much! *I usually don’t post projects I make with retired products because I wouldn’t want to disappoint anyone if they want to make it and it’s no longer available. If you have retired product and are looking for inspiration you can always type in the product name in the search button on my blog and see past projects I’ve created. Let’s get to today’s winner…..Congratulations to Denise Wekwert ! You get to choose a set of my exclusive tutorials from the list below. Let me know which one you want and I will email them to you! Thanks to all who left comments! I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to share. There’s still 10 days left in my 12 Days of Giveaways and you could be the next winner! Do you have a one-of-a-kind-friend you could send this card to? Leave me a comment sharing how you met your best friend. I look forward to hearing from you! *Tomorrow is the Pals Blog Hop so I won’t be posting my 12 Days of Giveaways. I’ll post the Day 3 winner on Thursday. Be sure to check back tomorrow to see lots of inspiration from the PALS as we share our favorite things!
Clearance Rack Refresh & Year-End Closeouts On Sale NOW!
Today’s the day you can shop from the YEAR-END CLOSEOUT and Save up to 50% on select retiring items. Items are available while supplies last! Shop early to avoid missing out!
New items have been added to Clearance Rack! Supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 60%, products will go quickly. Click HERE to Shop.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: TQMZQH6C
Product List (Click on any image to view in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in December:
- A 2021 Calendar card in the mail with any order as my thanks to you.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials PLUS 3D Project Tutorial featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! December tutorials feature the Snowflake Wishes Bundle.
- Snowflake Wishes card kit – Purchase the Snowflake Wishes Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Poinsettia Petals – Purchase the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial featuring a 3D project (shown HERE).
- Celebration Tidings – Purchase the Celebration Tidings Bundle (*Retiring) and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial! Click HERE to see one of the cards included in the tutorials.
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Click HERE to shop my retired Stampin’ Up! SALE.
20 thoughts on “Snowflake Wishes & 12 Days of Giveaways Day 2”
Oh what a great question. Well, remember way back when . . . in Catholic school . . . when you were the age to receive a sacrament . . . you were lined up in size order. Well my friend Ellen and I were the shortest two girls in the second grade and were paired up. We looked even shorter as we came after the boys, with the tallest boys just one step in front of us. We have had many, many years of friendship together and I love her so much. I am truly blessed.
Have a blessed day.
I love your story Nancy! One of my best friends was always the shortest in school pictures so she was seated in the front row and I would stand behind her and make her laugh.
I met my best friend at church….
When I first moved here that’s how I met so many friends! We had a moms group and after 22 years we have watched all our little ones grow up!
I met my best friend at a book group meeting about 30+ years ago. We still share what we are reading and exchange books and book info all the time.
I miss our book club! It makes me read books I wouldn’t normally choose.
My sweet husband is my best friend! We met at church almost 38 years ago.
That so sweet!!!
Best friend. Well, sort of hard to figure out. My childhood one was from 5th grade but our lives went in different directions the last 30+ years maybe. But, we have sort of reconnected by Facebook though we live like 100 miles from each other. My one still in our home town, I met through my parents who had gone on a trip to Hawaii with a group of people. We just clicked. My last one lives in Virginia. We met at work in Houston when we both lived there like 30 years ago. Anyway, I would love to have a good friend here to do things with (once we get back to normal) talk with etc.
Oh, congrats to Denise. Enjoy!
I know what you mean about having a good friend to do things with! I am truly blessed but I still miss having Susan close by!!! We chat almost everyday but with this pandemic we aren’t traveling to visit.
Besides my husband, I have 2 best friends! One lives in KY(where we used to live) and I met her at church!
The other lives in TN where I now live. We met at school where we both taught and were teaching buddies! I am blest to have all 3 in my life!
To have one best friend is blessed! You my dear are triple blessed!!!!
I met my best friend on a spring break trip abroad to London. We kept in touch while she was in college even though she was in the US and I stayed in Europe to teach in Greece. She visited me for a summer right before her senior year, and when I came back to the US, I introduced her to my family. She and my brother hit it off immediately and she became both my best friend and my sister-in-law. How lucky can you get? Forty+ years of crazy friendship!
Love your story!!!! Are you talking about Amy? How’s she doing?
As an adult I met my best friend when moving into a new neighborhood and my son started nursery school. We talked on the phone everyday and then went to each other’s home and chat while the kids played.
I met so many of my friends through playgroups when my kids were young! I do miss those days when they were little!
All three of my “best” friends were met through work, two actually at my office, and one through my paralegal group! Love them all!
That’s great Beth Ann! Thanks for sharing!