Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects showing “My Favorite Things” from any of the two current catalogs or the upcoming catalog in January. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
One of my favorite things to make is fun fold cards. I used the gorgeous Snowflake Wishes Bundle to create a lighted easel tent card for Christmas.
This card would look great on a mantel or end table. It could also serve as a great little nightlight in a kids room or bathroom. I embossed a piece of vellum for the center piece using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. When the card is closed you get a peek at the sentiment on the inside.
Here’s a few more photos showing the inside.
I stamped a snowflake on the inside where the tea light goes (just in case the recipient wondered where to place it. LOL) I cut a strip from the foam adhesive sheets to pop up the sentiment. The sentiment is cut using the stitched rectangle die from Ornate Layers. (That’s another set with some awesome dies!) I added the die cut snowflakes using mini glue dots and accented with Rhinestone Basic Jewels. I think this card looks pretty even when it’s not lit up!
The Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set and So Many Snowflakes Dies are not retiring; however, the bundle is retiring so if you want to save that extra 10% (and of course you do!!!) you need to purchase it by Jan. 4th.
The sentiments in this set are great for Christmas, friendship, thank you cards, and more! The “appropriately named” So Many Snowflake Dies are so unique (just like snowflakes)! I shared another card I made with this set yesterday. You can view it HERE.
Check back tomorrow for more details! Another one of my favorite things is a SALE! Don’t forget to check out the Clearance items and Year-End Closeout Sale. The Winter Snow Embossing Folder and Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper I used on today’s card are retiring and on sale while supplies last! You can view the list of products I used below.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 13th when our theme will be Time to Sale-A-Brate. Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’ <<YOU ARE HERE>>
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp a Rainbow
Have a great day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)
Clearance Rack Refresh & Year-End Closeouts On Sale NOW!
Save up to 50% on select retiring items and up to 60% on Clearance Rack. Items are available while supplies last! Shop early to avoid missing out!