Merry December! It is STILL the most wonderful time of year…even in a pandemic!! I know so many are hurting, lonely, etc. and this time of year is not always pleasant for those who have lost loved ones or can’t be with their family or friends. My heart goes out to you as I get it and I understand! It is my hope and desire to bring as much merry to as many as possible this year! I try to focus on the positive and look for silver linings wherever I can. Even if you can’t be together with family and friends this year, remember the reason for the season and reach out to those you love! Sometimes a phone call or a handmade card just letting someone know you are thinking of them will help.
Every year I make calendar cards which I share, sell, and definitely use! (These days I seem to have a harder time remembering what day it is!) I am certainly looking forward to saying good-bye to 2020 and hopeful that 2021 will be better! The Daisy Punch is still one of my favorites! Here’s my newest calendar card design for 2021.
Here’s the side view so you can see the extra support. These cards stay standing all year!
I make these in a variety of colors using different cardstock and coordinating DSP.
You can view the tutorial to make this style calendar card as well as some of my past calendar cards HERE, HERE, and HERE.
Here’s how you can get one of these calendar cards….
- Make any purchase from my online store in December and I will send you a calendar card for FREE as my thanks to you for supporting me and my Stampin’ Up! business. I appreciate each and every order! *See my “Just Stampin’ Rewards” below.
- Purchase one or more cards for $4 each (plus .70 postage). Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) letting me know how many calendar cards you would like as well as your address. I accept Paypal (Choose “send to a friend” option to avoid additional fee) or personal check. DSP and cardstock colors vary! (*I placed my preorder today and will be making some with the new DSP coming out in January. You could get a sneak peek at some of the new designs!) *Note…Proceeds from the sale of these cards to benefit Breast Cancer Awareness. I will try to have calendar cards shipped out by December 15th (if you order before that date) but can not guarantee delivery by Christmas due to delayed shipping times lately!
- Leave a comment below sharing how you are celebrating this time of year during the pandemic. I will pick a random winner to send one of these cards. Winner to be announced Monday, Dec. 7th as part of my “12 Days of Giveaways”! (I’m looking forward to sharing this again this year!)
I will be offering Product Shares and Swatch Books for the upcoming Jan. – June Mini Catalog. More information will be coming soon! I’m looking forward to getting my preorder this week with all the new DSP, ribbons, embellishments, etc.! I will be sharing sneak peeks in the coming weeks.
12 Days of Giveaways starting next week. This was a favorite last year and I’m looking forward to sharing again this year. I appreciate your support and encouragement whether you are just stopping by, leaving a comment, pinning my projects, purchasing from me through my online store, ordering product shares, and/or buying my monthly kits. Thank you! You help me continue to do what I love!
Holiday card kits were mailed out earlier this week. I am working on finishing tutorials and will email those later this week. Thank you cards and tutorials for November orders are being sent out this week as well! I love sending Happy Mail!
New tutorials for December….This month’s tutorials will be focusing on the Snowflake Splendor Suite and Snowflake Wishes Bundle. I can’t believe I am just starting to play with this suite of products and I am loving it! The dies are so fun and unique! Be sure to check back to see some of the projects I made with this bundle! *See below how you can receive my exclusive tutorials!!
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: TQMZQH6C
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in December:
- A 2021 Calendar card in the mail with any order as my thanks to you.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials PLUS 3D Project Tutorial featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! December tutorials feature the Snowflake Wishes Bundle.
- Snowflake Wishes card kit – Purchase the Snowflake Wishes Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Poinsettia Petals – Purchase the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial featuring a 3D project (shown HERE).
- Celebration Tidings – Purchase the Celebration Tidings Bundle and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial! Click HERE to see one of the cards included in the tutorials.
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Click HERE to shop my retired Stampin’ Up! SALE.
14 thoughts on “Calendar Cards, Product Shares, Tutorials, and More! Oh My!”
I love these beautiful calendar cards! We are flying up to Connecticut for Christmas to visit our family. We will be self quarantined for 2 weeks to protect our family and friends. I can’t wait to see my mom.
Hi Jeanie, I am decorating and sending out lots of Christmas cards. I will also be spending time with our family. Making new memories. Merry Christmas!
Hi Jeanie, I am taking my time decorating. I am deciding what is important, what I want to pass on and what to donate. I am learning “enough for one day” is O.K.
Have a blessed day.
I have my decorations up, and am enjoying every minute my daughter is home for her last couple weeks of virtual college classes. If not for covid, I wouldn’t have this time with her! She is off to student teach in January, far away, so I am grateful. Happy holidays!
I am decorating a little less and baking a little more this year. I always make pizzelles to share with my friends and neighbors. Love your calendar cards! Merry Christmas!!
I am just trying to make it through each day. Each day seems to be so different and I also have to think what day it is. I am working on our cards and tons of treat holders for the police, fire, ambulance, postal workers, grocery store workers etc. Your post today was full of information as well as your delightful calendars. Looking forward to the shares. Always the greatest!
Love the calendar cards! Many people do them, buy yours are just the best–the designs and execution are flawless.
Thanks for the inspiration~
Your calendars are so pretty and very useful! Ever year I plan to make them but never get it done.
Maybe this year will be different. Thanks for sharing all your great ideas! I am so far behind with cards & decorating! WHY? 🙂
Where did you find the small calendars?
Hi Jeanie, Not sure how I missed your post the other day. I love your calendar cards. And yes I always plan to make them but somehow time eludes me and it is june before I realize it, so they don’t get done. This year I have spent much time in the pandemic baking. I love to bake, but not good for the waist line but my niece and nephew love when I bake.. they get most of it. I am now baking cookies for the holidays. Baking some favorites from past Christmases and trying some new ones this year. Stay safe and healthy!
What a great idea for a calendar. Thanks for the opportunity to receive one!
Please remind me of where you got the mini calendars.. I sent for them last year and the calendars were such a hit.. I’m a demonstrator in Florida, by the way. Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas