Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects showing “My Favorite Things” from any of the two current catalogs or the upcoming catalog in January. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
One of my favorite things to make is fun fold cards. I used the gorgeous Snowflake Wishes Bundle to create a lighted easel tent card for Christmas.
This card would look great on a mantel or end table. It could also serve as a great little nightlight in a kids room or bathroom. I embossed a piece of vellum for the center piece using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. When the card is closed you get a peek at the sentiment on the inside.
Here’s a few more photos showing the inside.
I stamped a snowflake on the inside where the tea light goes (just in case the recipient wondered where to place it. LOL) I cut a strip from the foam adhesive sheets to pop up the sentiment. The sentiment is cut using the stitched rectangle die from Ornate Layers. (That’s another set with some awesome dies!) I added the die cut snowflakes using mini glue dots and accented with Rhinestone Basic Jewels. I think this card looks pretty even when it’s not lit up!
The Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set and So Many Snowflakes Dies are not retiring; however, the bundle is retiring so if you want to save that extra 10% (and of course you do!!!) you need to purchase it by Jan. 4th.
The sentiments in this set are great for Christmas, friendship, thank you cards, and more! The “appropriately named” So Many Snowflake Dies are so unique (just like snowflakes)! I shared another card I made with this set yesterday. You can view it HERE.
Check back tomorrow for more details! Another one of my favorite things is a SALE! Don’t forget to check out the Clearance items and Year-End Closeout Sale. The Winter Snow Embossing Folder and Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper I used on today’s card are retiring and on sale while supplies last! You can view the list of products I used below.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 13th when our theme will be Time to Sale-A-Brate. Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’ <<YOU ARE HERE>>
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp a Rainbow
Have a great day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)
Clearance Rack Refresh & Year-End Closeouts On Sale NOW!
Save up to 50% on select retiring items and up to 60% on Clearance Rack. Items are available while supplies last! Shop early to avoid missing out!
Each month I offer exclusive tutorials to anyone who places a minimum order from my online store. (*See my “Just Stampin’ Rewards” below.) This month’s tutorials will feature the Snowflake Wishes Bundle. You’ll be stamping a creative storm with the snowflakes in the Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set! This set also includes an assortment of greetings for Christmas, friendship, and more. The So Many Snowflakes Dies include snowflakes in a variety of sizes along with a wintry label for flurries of fun!
The Snowflake Wishes Bundle is retiring; however, the the Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set and the So Many Snowflakes Dies will still be available to purchase separately. If you want to take advantage of the extra 10% savings you will need to purchase it by January 4th. (*If you purchase the bundle in December you will also get my exclusive tutorials, a 2021 calendar card, and a card kit to create one of the cards featured in the tutorials.) Here’s one of the cards I created for this month’s tutorials.
I made this card for a friend I’ve known since high school! We met the day she transferred under let’s say “unusual” circumstances. We became fast friends when she took the rap for my popcorn in Chemistry. We still joke about it to this day! She loves winter but now that she lives in Florida she doesn’t see much snow. I thought I’d send her a little sparkle with this reminder of how much I treasure our friendship!
I wrapped some microwave popcorn with the gorgeous Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper and put it in an acetate card box with some twinkle lights. The card goes inside the box on the other side and hides the little battery pack for the lights. I wrapped it with the Snowflake Splendor Ribbon for a nice presentation.
Here’s a close up of the Winter Snow Embossed panel with the layered snowflakes, Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper and one of the Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to accent the center.
The Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper, Winter Snow Embossing Folder, Blue Glimmer Paper, and ribbon I used on today’s projects are retiring and available while supplies last. I love this DSP and it’s on SALE WSL!
Today is Day 2 of my 12 Days of Giveaways! I enjoyed reading your comments about your favorite retiring items yesterday. I used to get so disappointed when some of my favorites were retiring; however, just because they are retiring doesn’t mean I have to stop using them. And I know that Stampin’ Up! will continue to come out with new products I will love just as much! *I usually don’t post projects I make with retired products because I wouldn’t want to disappoint anyone if they want to make it and it’s no longer available. If you have retired product and are looking for inspiration you can always type in the product name in the search button on my blog and see past projects I’ve created. Let’s get to today’s winner…..Congratulations to Denise Wekwert ! You get to choose a set of my exclusive tutorials from the list below. Let me know which one you want and I will email them to you! Thanks to all who left comments! I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to share. There’s still 10 days left in my 12 Days of Giveaways and you could be the next winner! Do you have a one-of-a-kind-friend you could send this card to? Leave me a comment sharing how you met your best friend. I look forward to hearing from you! *Tomorrow is the Pals Blog Hop so I won’t be posting my 12 Days of Giveaways. I’ll post the Day 3 winner on Thursday. Be sure to check back tomorrow to see lots of inspiration from the PALS as we share our favorite things!
Clearance Rack Refresh & Year-End Closeouts On Sale NOW!
Today’s the day you can shop from the YEAR-END CLOSEOUT and Save up to 50% on select retiring items. Items are available while supplies last! Shop early to avoid missing out!
New items have been added to Clearance Rack! Supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 60%, products will go quickly. Click HERE to Shop.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: TQMZQH6C
Product List (Click on any image to view in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in December:
- A 2021 Calendar card in the mail with any order as my thanks to you.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials PLUS 3D Project Tutorial featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! December tutorials feature the Snowflake Wishes Bundle.
- Snowflake Wishes card kit – Purchase the Snowflake Wishes Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Poinsettia Petals – Purchase the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial featuring a 3D project (shown HERE).
- Celebration Tidings – Purchase the Celebration Tidings Bundle (*Retiring) and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial! Click HERE to see one of the cards included in the tutorials.
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Click HERE to shop my retired Stampin’ Up! SALE.