Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. This month we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Pals Blog Hop with “Critters” from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals. Many of the design team members are offering “Mystery Blog Candy” of their choice to 1 lucky winner. To play along, just leave a comment on as many blog posts as desired. A random winner will be announced on a subsequent blog post by each participating design team member. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop”(or “buzz”) along from Pal to Pal.
These little critters are “buzzing” with excitement! I started blogging just before my youngest left for college. (She set up this blog to keep me busy so I wouldn’t miss her so much.) It’s hard to believe she will be graduating in less than two months! (Fun Fact….Her college mascot is named Buzz.) Time does fly (or buzz) by when you’re having fun! I’m celebrating my 7 year anniversary with Stampin’ Up! this week! (I made a smart decision and joined during Sale-A-Bration!) I have met so many wonderful friends through my journey with Stampin’ Up! This card is headed to one of those sweet friends.
I love this color combination! This is one of those cards that just evolved as I was creating with the Honey Bee Bundle (one of my favorite sets in the Mini Catalog). I was planning to make a wreath which turned in to a “peek-a-boo” card when I got ink on the card front. Rather than start over I just punched it out. Anyway, in the end I really love how it turned out. Here’s the card details:
- Card Base: 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White scored at 5 1/2 for a side fold card
- Inside card: 4 x 5 1/4 Basic Black and 3 3/4 x 5 Whisper White
- Adhere 1 1/4″ Daffodil Delight and 1″ strip of DSP along left side of card front.
- Punch (or die cut) a 2 1/4″ Circle in the card front and another with the Golden Honey DSP. Adhere Circle DSP through the opening on the front to inside of card. *This helps guide you where to write or stamp on the inside so it won’t show through.
- Stamp flowers around the circle using Memento Black Ink and color with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends (lightly) or Watercolor Pencil.
- Make a double bow with Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon and attach with a Glue Dot.
- Stamp sentiment on 1/2″ strip of Daffodil Delight and notch the ends. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp bee on scrap piece of Whisper White and cut with Detailed Bee Dies. Color with Daffodil Delight Blends and Clear Wink of Stella. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Punch (or die cut) a 2″ circle from Basic Black cardstock then center and cut 2 1/2″ Circle to create a frame. Glue on inside of card around the circle opening.
Don’t forget to stamp/decorate the envelope to match!
Who is your “sweet friend” that you would send this card to? Make sure you leave a comment for a chance to win my mystery blog candy. Winner will be announced on Friday, March 13th. Don’t forget to “buzz” back to see who wins! Subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out on a single post!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 8th, for our “Special Occasions” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects for weddings, graduation, anniversary, baby, Mother’s/Father’s Day or any special occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty First Hop – January 2010
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts First Hop – May 2011
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian First Hop – June 2012
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards First Hop – September 2012
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations First Hop – August 2013
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair First Hop – April 2014
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’ First Hop – May 2014
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom First Hop – September 2014
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity First Hop – January 2015
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose First Hop – January 2015
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs First Hop – June 2015
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds First Hop – July 2015
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit First Hop – September 2015
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’ First Hop – August 2016
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’ First Hop – September 2016
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping First Hop – April 2017
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! First Hop – May 2017
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art First Hop – June 2017
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My! First Hop – February 2018
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink First Hop – June 2018
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen First Hop – October 2019
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink First Hop – November 2019
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping First Hop – January 2020
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life First Hop – March 2020
Don’t forget to leave a comment for a chance to win mystery blog candy. *Note: I can only ship within the U.S.
Have a wonderful day!
Product List for Honey Bee card and treat holder (Click on image to SHOP.)
I would love to have you join my team! Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! and get in on the EXTRA free stuff with the purchase of a completely customized starter kit!
- Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $125 in products for $99 (that’s $26 in free products) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit included in your kit!
- EXTRA – SALE-A-BRATION STARTER KIT BONUS! Jan. 3 – March 31, 2020 ONLY!
- a FREE new Mini Paper Cutter
- a FREE 6 x 6 paper sampler of the new designer series paper
- your choice of a FREE stamp set (any price)
- SAVE 20% or more on personal demonstrator orders while you are active. You will have early access to NEW Catalogs and get to order new products early!
- JOIN THROUGH ME! Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you along the way. When you join through me you become a member of the PALS team. You will have access to the PALS private Facebook Groups where we chat, share ideas, ask questions, showcase our creations, have monthly webinars, participate in stamping discussions, prizes, polls, resources, and friendship! You can choose to participate or just quietly lurk and take it all in. You will also have the opportunity to attend OnStage events and get to meet the Stampin’ Up! family, get expert advice on running a successful business, and be the first to hear the latest Stampin’ Up! news. I would love to meet you at an event!
- JOIN RISK-FREE! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! There is no penalty if you decide to stop and you get to keep all of your starter kit goodies! If you maintain $300 in retail sales per quarter, you can continue to be a Demonstrator. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CLICK HERE to join.
Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more information! I’d love to chat! (firstname.lastname@example.org 301-766-7916)
77 thoughts on “Buzzing with Excitement for the Pals Blog Hop”
This is the cutest card and treat box ever. I just love this Honey Bee Bundle. Will hate to see it go. Wish I could have gotten more DSP. Will have to use it sparingly. Will probably send this beautiful card to my oldest daughter.
Very nice. BRAVO!
I love the card and matching treat! The card is precious! The pieces all fit beautifully!
My sweet friend Veronica would love this bee-u-it-ful card! We get together to stamp and visit, and are due for another fun time of crafting and conversation!
I love your projects today, Jeanie. Finding the “bee” candy is over-the-top! Have a great day!
So cute and those little BEES are my favorite gourmet choclate ! You are a Master at finding the CUTES
A ‘Bee-lightful’ project! Love seeing how you put your own stamp on our blog theme:)
What a creative card! Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.
What a creative card! Thanks for the chance to win.
As ever, your creativity is a standout. Thanks to Ariane for getting you started so all the rest of us can share your prodigious talent!
I love the card and the Honey Bee Bundle. Thanks for a chance to win!
Love your card and treat box!
Buzzing by to tell you I love your bee projects! Thanks for sharing!
Very cute projects!
Very cute projects
Love the a Honey Bee set! I especially love how you stamped on the envelope! Thanks.
Cute, cute card.
This is such an adorable gift set, thanks for sharing!
Love the box with the cute bee and honeycomb! Super cute card too! Love it! I didn’t know Lindt made bee candy! My grandkids call me B 🙂
Love the card. My sweet friend that I would send to is Gail. She is always there for me.
Lovely card and candy box, so springy and fun too!
Your creations with this set are all great!
Bee-autiful little gift package, Jeanie! And your “mistake” turned into an awesome design element!
What a fun way to use the mini curvy die and the bees.
Beautiful “set”. Hadn’t seen those particular chocolates but will look for them now.
Beautiful card! Love the use of a “wreath” on both the card and something new for an envelope!
A lovely card. It would be awesome in a frame.
What a great idea for a “set”. I hadn’t seen those chocolates but will look for them now.
The Honey Bee suite is my favorite! I just love it! Super cute projects! Thanks for sharing.
Bee-lightful! love those bees. So creative
The Honey Bee suite is so cute. Love the mini curvy keepsake box and the card. They go together so well!
Adorable! I love that you made a matching set of card, envelope and treat box.
ADORABLE !!! LOVE the Lady Bug Chocolates !
To be honest, my best friend is my husband!! The next is my sister. I love your card. I am disappointed that the DSP is all ready out of stock & no longer available. 🙁
Love your bee card. This is one of my favorites from mini catalog
Love the bee card. It is one of my favorites in mini catalog
Beautifully done! Loved hearing how your blog was started.
Love this Suite so much! I am inspired by your cards! Thanks for sharing and Blessings to you!
BEE YOU T FULL! So cute!
So soft & pretty!
I love this curvy box die! This is darling…simply darling!
Such a cute box.to hold CHOCLATE. BEE YOU T FULL
My husband was a beekeeper so this was one of the first sets I bought but I haven’t had much time to play with it yet, so pinned this to CASE! It’s soo cute. I’d send it to a sweet friend of mine battling cancer.
Cute peek-a-boo card!
SO cute!! Love your creations!
I have already been searching for a place to purchase these Bee chocolates. Love this combo!!!
Cute little bees AND chocolate….win…win.