I made this card for a swap I’m participating in. I love this sentiment from the Honey Bee Stamp Set. I can’t seem to stop playing with this set! It is so versatile! Check it out!
This my featured stamp of the month. (*See details below.) I have been making a variety of cards and gifts with it! Click HERE to see one of my new favorite fun fold cards.
This is one of my “go to” layouts for a quick & easy card! I chose the beautiful floral DSP from the Best Dressed 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper pack then chose my coordinating colors of Lovely Lipstick and Petal Pink. Here’s the measurements:
- Card Base: Petal Pink 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Layer 1: Lovely Lipstick 3 3/8 x 3 5/8
- DSP Layer: 3 1/4 x 3 1/2
I stamped the sentiment in Lovely Lipstick on Whisper White and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Dies. It is layered on Lovely Lipstick cut with a Scalloped Oval Die and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The butterfly is from the Butterfly Gala stamp set and stamped with Lovely Lipstick on Whisper White and colored with Clear Wink of Stella. It is punched out using the Butterfly Duet Punch. I also used the leaf punch and punched 2 from Old Olive Perennial Essence Vellum cardstock. Such a pretty combination of colors! Punches make it quick & easy!
I added some layers on the inside with the coordinating cardstock, DSP, and the matching mini butterfly. I left it blank for a personal message but this sentiment works for many occasions (happy birthday, get well, congratulations, etc.)
Clean & Simple! Quick & Easy! Winning combinations in my book!
Be sure to check back tomorrow for the Pals 10th Anniversary Blog Hop! I will be showcasing another card using this beautiful sentiment and stamp set! Click on the photo below to order this stamp set….You’ll be so glad you did!!! Then check out my Stampin’ Rewards!
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
March Host Code: KN2QGGPD
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- A drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in March. *Winner announced April 1st.
- Handmade thank you fun fold card in the mail with any order.
- Honey Jar Sweet Treat (featured HERE) with an order of $40 or more.
- 4 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more. New tutorials every month! March tutorials feature the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Detailed Bee Dies. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. March Host Code: KN2QGGPD
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month (Honey Bee).
- Free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 ordered (January – March 31st).
Click on the image below to Download the 2nd release brochure!
5 thoughts on “Best Dressed Sweet Friend Swap Card”
your card is stunning and beautiful!!!
Wow, this is a stunner! I actually gasped at the card when it appeared. Man, I hope it is for the same swap I did one for and that I get yours. I am not sure what makes this such an eye catcher but I sure love it! I am not even a fan of the petal pink color but here it works beautifully! Well done Jeanie!
I love this beautiful card where all the elements work so well together. Easy to make but very impressive. Enjoy your day!
One of my favorite go-to layouts since I’ve seen you do it! I don’t have the stamp set for that pretty paper so am glad to be reminded a good way to use it. Thanks for sharing.