I bet I’m not the only one who shops and sees color in Stampin’ Up! names! (My daughter bought a lovely Crushed Curry top! LOL) I keep my color swatch book in my purse so I have it when I’m out shopping. (I also have one that I keep in my craft room.) You never know where you’ll find inspiration! Today I have a new look for the Wood Crate Framelits and a peek at some of the new Designer Series Papers.
Yesterday was my first venture out since I had surgery on my arm. My daughter drove me around to run a few errands. I felt like I hit the jackpot at the Yankee Candle store…votive candles were 1/2 price! I pulled out my swatch book and found colors to match our new In Colors! I was like a kid in a candy store. I couldn’t wait to get home and create!
I love all 4 of the new patterns in the 2019-2021 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (though I will miss the polka dots!). I cut 2 pieces of each using the Wood Crate Framelits. The crates are so quick & easy to put together as it cuts and scores at the same time. Just add adhesive to the flaps and bottom of one and adhere the two pieces together. The new Scalloped Linen Ribbon (available June 4th) added a nice touch with a simple knot for a bow. Look at this beautiful ribbon!
These candle crates are perfect little thank you gifts for hostesses, teachers, hairdressers (or friends who spoil you with gifts and food following surgery). What a great idea for craft fairs! Here’s a close up of each of the crates with the new In Color Designer Series Paper patterns. (These same patterns will be available in 6 x 6 paper packs for each color family.)
Do you have a favorite pattern?
These were so much fun to make I just couldn’t stop! Guess What?…The new Woven Threads Designer Series Paper (available June 4th) coordinates with the new In Colors! Look at these fun mix of colors!
Here’s a close up of these fun designs…
I couldn’t help myself and I had to try a little mix and match.
Hmmm….I think I like it better with the matching candles. What about you?
So, are you convinced you need this die before it retires (or sells out)? Yesterday I shared some other ideas using the Wood Crate Framelits. If you missed that post, you can view it HERE.
I am excited about the new In Colors! If you want to get your hands on these colors now, Click HERE to find out how!
Would you like my Color Swatch Book for your purse and/or craft area? (Updated with the new 2019-2021 In Colors) Click HERE.
Have a wonderful day! (Get to your local Yankee Candle Store and take advantage of the sale on votives!)
Product List (DSP and Ribbon will be available June 4th.)
DON’T MISS these great ways to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! in May:
- Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop. May Host Code: HAC2C7BJ
- Are you celebrating your birthday this month? I offer FREE shipping (and a birthday card) on any Stampin’ Up! product purchase of $50 or more placed through my online store during your birthday month (in addition to my monthly thank you gift!) Please use the current host code.
- Clearance Rack Refresh Up to 60% off on dies, designer paper, punches, embellishments and more!
- Save 10% on Occasions & Annual Catalog Bundles
- Last-Chance Products Retiring Products
- Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! *Save 20% or more on every order!
- Limited Edition Everything is Rosy Kit- Click HERE to download the flyer.