One of the (many) things I love about Stampin’ Up! is it’s product coordination! I found a piece of cardstock that I had cut with the Ornate Borders Dies and thought it looked a lot like one of the patterns from the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper. When I put the two together it was like they were made for each other. What do you think?
Here’s the measurements:
- Card Base (Misty Moonlight): 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, 1/4 x 6 (envelope)
- Basic White: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 cut with Ornate Borders Die, 4 x 5 1/4 (Inside)
- Designer Series Paper (Flower & Field): 3 x 5 1/2, 2 x 6 (envelope flap)
This is a simple card to make and assemble. Layer the DSP to the Basic White die cut piece. Wrap Misty Moonlight ribbon under the DSP piece and secure on back. Adhere to card base. Tie a bow and adhere to front of card with a Mini Glue Dot.
This card can be used for any occasion. Stamp sentiment of choice on Basic White and adhere on the inside. Add cardstock strip and DSP to the envelope flap, trim excess, and your are done in no time! Quick & easy card!
I love it when I find more ways to use my dies and other supplies! This just made my day! (It’s the little things! LOL)
Sale-A-Bration will soon be over! Don’t miss out on FREE products with your purchase now through February 28th. The Flower & Field Designer Series Paper is Free with a $50 purchase. You can view all of the products used to create today’s card below.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Click HERE for all the details about my Just Stampin’ Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet for February!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: S3DVG9E7
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in February:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- Chance to win the Punch Party Stamp Set. Anyone who orders this month will have their name entered in a drawing to win the Host only stamp set. Winner will be posted March 1st.
- FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with every $50 (or $100) order!
- Mystery gift????
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials and a 3D Project featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! This month features the Pretty Perennials Bundle and includes a slimline card and custom envelope tutorial featured HERE. *Click on the image below to view in my online store.
Pretty Perennials Bundle
Click HERE to print current Stampin’ Up! DSP Color Coordination Chart
Click HERE to view/print retired Stampin’ Up! DSP Color Coordination Charts (in alphabetical order)
6 thoughts on “Flower & Field Meets Ornate Borders”
I absolutely love this card design! It is beautiful!
What a great match! They certainly go together and make for a lovely card for numerous occasions.
Absolutely gorgeous. I already loved the flower paper but the die cut just added so much. Seems like a perfect match to me! I seriously need to look at that die set now! Stunning!
Beautiful card… Love the trim to match the paper ( they really do look like they were made for each other)..
Such a beautiful card. I LOVE the roses. I’m going to have to CASE this one!