There’s still time to make a sweet little treat for your loved one’s this Valentine’s Day. Grab a bag of Hershey Nuggets and create these quick & easy slider boxes.
These were so much fun to make! I used the Playful Alphabet Dies to add a fun little surprise on the Hershey Nuggets on the inside.
The hearts and squiggly patterned paper is from the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper. I used the Trio of Tags Dies and Tags, Tags, Tags, Stamp Set to embellish the front of the boxes. You can stamp and cut all three tags at once. Talk about quick & easy!
I didn’t have to “reinvent the wheel” to create these nugget slider boxes. I searched and found measurements for every size nugget box you could imagine on Splitcoast Stampers (created by Chris Simon). I created two sizes to hold 3 and 4 Hershey Nuggets. Here’s the details:
3 Nugget Slider Box
- Cut cardstock 3 5/5 x 5 1/4. Score on the short (3 5/8) side @ 1/2, 1 1/8, 2 1/2, 3 1/8. Score on the long (5 1/4) side @ 1/2, 1 1/8, 4 1/8, 4 3/4.
- Cut the corners as shown below. Cut and notch the tabs and add adhesive.
- Adhere the tabs to form the box.
- Add adhesive to the 4 sides and fold over inside the box to secure.
- Cut DSP strips 1 x 3 and wrap around nuggets. Die Cut Letters from Playful Alphabet Dies and adhere to nuggets.
- To make the slider, cut cardstock 3 1/16 x 4 5/8. Score on the long side @ 3/8, 1 7/8, 2 9/16, 4. Add adhesive along the 3/8″ score line and fold over box to adhere.
- Wrap a 3 x 4 1/2 piece of DSP around the slider (with box inside) and crease as you go. (It’s not necessary to score this.) Secure on the bottom of the box.
- Embellish the die cut tags with ribbon and twine and adhere to box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4 Nugget Slider Box
- Cut cardstock 35/8 x 6 1/4. Score on the long side at 5 1/8 and 5 3/4 on each end. Score on the short side @ 1/2, 1 1/8, 2 1/2, 3 1/8.
- Cut and adhere box the same as the 3 nugget box above.
- For the slider piece, cut cardstock 4 1/16 x 4 5/8. Score same as 3 nugget box- Score on the long side @ 3/8, 1 7/8, 2 9/16, 4. It’s hard to see in the photo but I embossed the slider using the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder.
- Add adhesive along the 3/8″ score line and fold over box to adhere.
- Embellish with Tag and ribbon.
- Add DSP strip to 4 nuggets and put inside box. I used the Playful Alphabet Dies to cut out the letters to spell LOVE on the 4 nuggets.
I hope you enjoyed these slider box ideas. You can view the complete list of products used to create these boxes below. If you want to see more ideas using the Tags, Tags, Tags Stamp Set and Trip of Tags Dies, Click HERE and HERE.
Click HERE for details and testimonials from happy customers.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: S3DVG9E7
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in February:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- Chance to win the Punch Party Stamp Set. Anyone who orders this month will have their name entered in a drawing to win the Host only stamp set. Winner will be posted March 1st.
- FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with every $50 (or $100) order!
- Mystery gift????
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials and a 3D Project featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! This month features the Pretty Perennials Bundle and includes a slimline card and custom envelope tutorial featured HERE. *Click on the image below to view in my online store.