The Sweet Strawberry Bundle is one of My Favorite Things in the new Mini Catalog. I paired it with one of my favorite Sale-A-Bration items, the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper, to create this berry basket for gift giving.
I love to make homemade strawberry jam. This past year was different (to say the least!) and I didn’t get to pick strawberries and make homemade jam like I normally would. I really like the Stonewall Kitchen products (Red Pepper Jelly is my favorite) so I decided to try their Strawberry Jam and it did not disappoint. I usually give my homemade jam to friends and family so I created this cute strawberry basket to hold this jar of jam.
The Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper is perfect for this berry basket! You can earn the paper and Berry Blessings Stamp set for FREE during Sale-A-Bration with an online order of $100 or more.
It pairs perfectly with the Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set and Strawberry Builder Punch. This set was one of the first sets I purchased from the new Mini Catalog (January – June 2021).
I used the stamp set and coordinating punch to create the tag for the top of my jam jar.
I cut out a Basic White circle using the Stitched Shapes Dies then stamped the strawberry vine image in Garden Green ink. I colored the leaves with Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. The strawberry outline image is stamped in Poppy Parade ink then stamped again with the filler image and punched out using the Strawberry Builder Punch. I stamped the stem on Granny Apple Green cardstock with Garden Green ink and punched it out. Strawberry flowers are white with a yellow center and a touch of green. I punched the flower, used the Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend to draw some lines in the center, and added a bumblebee dot from the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots. The circle tag is adhered to the top of the jar with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I wrapped it all up in a cellophane bag with some Granny Apple Green ribbon. This makes a great hostess gift or a little something to brighten someone’s day. You could also give with some bread, bagels, or crackers as a housewarming gift.
Check back tomorrow for the tutorial to make the berry basket. I have another berry basket I made to share with you. Can you guess what flavor? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: GDYVVWVW
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in January:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- Chance to win the Punch Party Stamp Set. Anyone who orders this month will have their name entered in a drawing to win the Host only stamp set. Winner will be posted February 1st.
- FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with every $50 (or $100) order!
- Lots of Heart treat holder kit – Purchase $50 or more (before tax & shipping) and get a free kit to make the treat holder featured HERE.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials PLUS 3D Project Tutorial featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! January tutorials feature the Lots of Heart Bundle. *Click on the image below to view in my online store.
JOIN MY TEAM!!! *Check out some of the benefits and perks below!
Sale-A-Bration is a great time to JOIN the fun and get the best deal of all!!!
- Choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products (anything you want!) and pay only $99.
- FREE Shipping (10% savings!)
- FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit ($21 value)
- Save 20% or more off all future orders.
- Plus, you get five FREE packs of paper during Sale-A-Bration.…that’s over 200 sheets and a 67.00 value!
There are so many benefits to being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! The 20% (plus more) discount on all future purchases is most people’s favorite reason. Another favorite perk is pre-ordering NEW product before everyone else.
- Access to my exclusive monthly tutorials and more!
- Direct access to demonstrator only websites & FB groups with TONS of project sharing you won’t see anywhere else.
- Exclusive access to the PALS Facebook groups where we chat, ask advice, share ideas, etc.
- Access to tons of inspiration in our private Facebook Gallery.
- Monthly team meetings, catalog parties, challenges, prize giveaways, and more!
- Optional business training if you want to sell or hold classes.
There’s something for everyone…you choose if and when you want to participate (or not). I could go on and on…joining is one of the best decisions I’ve made! Contact me for more information (email@example.com) and we can set up a time to chat. No pressure! I love what I do and would love to share it with you!
Click HERE to fill out the Starter Kit order form (let me know if you need any help). Then create another wish list of anything you want to buy at a 20% discount and get ready to place that first order!
7 thoughts on “Sweet Strawberry Berry Basket”
Good Morning Jeanie, I was going to tell you my favorite Stonewall Jelly is . . . Blueberry and then you asked! Can’t wait to see tomorrow’s basket!
Have a blessed day.
This is the cutest ! Can`t wait for details on how to make this basket ! I have all this paper and stamps and have held off using it until warmer weather . Bet tomorrow will be BLUEBERRIES !
Jeanie ,you reminded me of my grandmother`s strawberry jam that we would pick the strawberries that grew in her back garden !
Such a fun set !
Gotta be blueberry but you might try raspberry. Either way, I am betting all are berry sweet. I bet your neighbors and close by friends love your gifts as much as they love you.
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Can’t wait for the tutorial.
Love this adorable way to present a jar of jam. You are so clever. Enjoy the weekend.
I always love the paper creations you make. These baskets are adorable and am glad you will be sharing the tutorial with us.