Do you believe ladybugs bring good luck? I was told that as a child and I remember looking through the grass trying to find them. This could be your lucky day because you don’t have to look in the grass to find some cute ladybugs! The Little Ladybug Stamp Set is available during Sale-A-Bration and it’s free when you place a party order or personal order of $300. It’s a great time to gather your family and friends and have fun creating together! Contact me if you would like to schedule a workshop and earn this adorable stamp set.
Earlier this week Stampin’ Up! released coordinating products to go with select Sale-A-Bration products. The ladybug Dies are one of my favorites!
I couldn’t wait to play with the Little Ladybug stamp set and coordinating Ladybug Dies.
I love to recognize and reward my team! One of my team members recently promoted and is also celebrating her one year anniversary with Stampin’ Up! I am so proud of her! I thought this sentiment from the Little Ladybug stamp set was perfect for the occasion. (This would also be a great sentiment for graduation cards or a coworkers promotion!)
Would you believe I used the Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes to create this card? I simply cut a piece of cardstock to cover the front of the card. Here’s all the details:
Materials & Measurements
- Whisper White Note Card & Envelope
- Real Red cardstock: 3 1/2 x 5 (for card front)
- Golden Honey DSP- Striped Pattern: 1 1/4 x 3 1/2
- Whisper White: 3 x 5 to cut Stitched So Sweetly Die, 1 x 1 1/2 to stamp sentiment, scraps to stamp ladybug and flower die cut
- Basic Black cardstock: 1 1/8 x 1 5/8 for sentiment layer
- Memento Black Ink
- Stampin’ Blends in Real Red, Gray Granite, Old Olive, and So Saffron
- Pool Party Ink and sponge dauber
- Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Fold and burnish note card along the score line. Adhere the Real Red cardstock to the front of the card.
- Adhere DSP strip across the middle.
- Die cut 3 x 5 Whisper White with the Stitched So Sweetly Die. Then emboss with the Ladybug Die to create the “flying” stitched line.
- Stamp the flower image on the die cut along the bottom right. Color stem and leaves with Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp the flower and the ladybug on scrap white, color with Stampin’ Blends, and die cut with the Ladybug Dies.
- Sponge around the flower with Pool Party ink using a sponge dauber.
- Adhere flower with glue dots and ladybug with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment with Momento ink and layer with black cardstock. Adhere to card.
- Stamp and emboss envelope to coordinate. *Put a piece of scrap paper inside the envelope when you color the ladybug so it won’t bleed through.
I enjoy making cards to coordinate with gifts. Can you guess this gift?
If you guessed the Little Ladybug Stamp Set you are correct! To “wrap” the stamp set, I cut a piece of Real Red cardstock to measure 7 1/2 x 11 and scored along the long side at 5 1/8 from each end. Then I used a sponge dauber and black ink to create the spots. I folded along the score lines, placed the stamp set inside and wrapped it with Black Satin Ribbon. Quick & easy!
I would love to welcome YOU to my team! Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! and get in on the EXTRA free stuff with the purchase of a completely customized starter kit!
- Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $125 in products for $99 (that’s $26 in free products) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit included in your kit!
- EXTRA – SALE-A-BRATION STARTER KIT BONUS! Jan. 3 – March 31, 2020 ONLY!
- a FREE new Mini Paper Cutter
- a FREE 6 x 6 paper sampler of the new designer series paper
- your choice of a FREE stamp set (any price)
- SAVE 20% or more on personal demonstrator orders while you are active. You will have early access to NEW Catalogs and get to order new products early!
- JOIN THROUGH ME! Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you along the way. When you join through me you become a member of the PALS team. You will have access to the PALS private Facebook Groups where we chat, share ideas, ask questions, showcase our creations, have monthly webinars, participate in stamping discussions, prizes, polls, resources, and friendship! You can choose to participate or just quietly lurk and take it all in. You will also have the opportunity to attend OnStage events and get to meet the Stampin’ Up! family, get expert advice on running a successful business, and be the first to hear the latest Stampin’ Up! news. I would love to meet you at an event!
- JOIN RISK-FREE! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! There is no penalty if you decide to stop and you get to keep all of your starter kit goodies! If you maintain $300 in retail sales per quarter, you can continue to be a Demonstrator. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CLICK HERE to join.
Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more information! I’d love to chat!
Have a wonderful day!
Click HERE (or one the images below) to shop.
February Host Code: D4HPY34X
*Anyone who places an order in February will get their name put in a drawing to win the Little Ladybug Stamp Set! Winner will be announced March 1st!
Click HERE to view my previous post with more information about the Coordination Product Release.
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an order with me in February:
- A handmade card in the mail with any order.
- A drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in February. *Winner announced March 1st.
- 3 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more. New tutorials every month! February tutorials feature the So Sentimental Stamp Set and Stitched So Sweetly Dies (shown on today’s card). *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. February Host Code: D4HPY34X
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month (So Sentimental).
- Bonus – All 3 card kits featured in the tutorials if you purchase the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Purchase the Painted Poppies Stamp Set (featured in January) by Feb. 15th and receive 3 Free Card Tutorials using the bundle to help you start creating right away!
- Free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 ordered (January – March 31st).
*Click on the image below to view the Sale-A-Bration items.
5 thoughts on “Little Ladybug Note Card & Gift Package”
Oh, Jeanie, that is the best. Coordination for sure!!!!
Have a blessed day.
I love the ladybug set and your card and package are extra cute to show it off. Good idea about sponging around the flower with pool party…i forget that finishing touch and it makes such a nice difference.TFS
Could you make this any cuter? You wrapped it all up with the cutest polka dot box. The card is the cutest too. Well done. Congrats on your team member.
Oh so ADORABLE. I have a bunch of 8th grade graduations this year, so this is a perfect card to go with a small gift for those kids. I wonder if the mortar-board in the Witticisms set would fit on a ladybug head? Will let you know when my set arrives this week…Thanks for the inspiration!
Hi I’m looking for the ladybug dies. Do you have a set to sell?