Do you like making cards and 3D projects but don’t have everything you need? Do you find you have limited time to craft and wish there was a way to make it quick & simple? Well, if you answered yes to either of these questions, I have just what you’re looking for…my “Just Stampin’ Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet” TO GO!
Just Stampin’ Kit Buffet TO GO cost: $12 (plus $3 to cover shipping and handling)
Here’s how you can reserve your seat at the buffet table:
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “Just Stampin’ Kit Buffet” in the subject line. Then send payment through PayPal. To do this, go to paypal.com, sign in or register for an account, click “Send” and fill in my email address. Click “next”, then “Send to a Friend,” fill in the amount ($15), and Continue. If you do not use PayPal, you may send me a check.
Orders need to be placed by August 25th. (*Please note I can only accept a limited number of orders each month. I may reach my limit before the deadline.)
Just Stampin’ Buffet TO GO Kits include:
- Pre-cut supplies for four projects (3 cards and a 3D project). *Stamped images not included, in accordance with Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Envelopes for non 3D projects
- Pre-punched items and/or die cuts and textured embossed
- Ribbon and/or embellishments
- Photo Tutorial and directions to complete each project (sent via email)
My “Kit Buffet TO GO!” is intended to make it easy for you to be able to see and try out different products while being able to substitute different stamps you already have. You don’t have to worry about having coordinating designer series paper to go with the cardstock, the right color ribbon to match, or other embellishments…everything is in the kit! You just need to stamp and adhere.
Here’s what others have said about my past kits:
I love Jeanie’s kits – they are are like getting a beautiful gift when you open the envelope! Her directions are clear and I have loved what I have gotten. Because I am away from home for the winter I have limited supplies with me, so these kits make it much easier for me to continue crafting while I am away! Nancy H.
Your photos and instructions are great. Christmas was just too much fun. I was able to whip up some extra gift card holders using your measurements which was so fast and easy. I will send you an email to reserve another fun kit! It is fun to use papers and stuff I don’t have yet too. Chris R. from Iowa
I love your kits. Your attention to detail is amazing. Instructions are fantastic and precise so that each item is quick and easy to put together. The pictures are a big plus in following the instructions.. Thank you so much for making these kits available to us. Bernice P
Oh my goodness, thank you! I so enjoyed the last kit! Kept me occupied for a week! And this set is equally as beautiful! You do such thoughtful and intriguing projects! Please know that your talents and creativity are appreciated! (And your directions are a retired teacher’s dream!) Nancy B.
Please count me in! Besides being great cards, it’s the BEST value out there and I’d do this even if you charged more–your time is worth more than you are charging!
Thanks, Jeanie. Excited to see the new things you’ve come up with.
I worked on your Card Buffet this afternoon. What a delightful way to
spend an afternoon! Your directions and photos really are EXCELLENT. I
think that part of the reason that you write such good instructions is
because you are programmed to teach little kids; it makes you really
good at spelling out every step. Well done! ~M~
My kit arrived today and I’m so excited! What great cards and I love the flexibility. They’re beautiful. Thanks, Susan
Your kit arrived yesterday and I’ve had great fun putting it together. You did a terrific job! I love the way everything coordinates (which is my biggest challenge) and the kit was so well organized with the pieces for the box all together neatly in a glassine envelope. Such attention to detail!
Your instructions were impeccable. Your pictures were beautiful and a big help in putting everything together. Obviously I am very pleased. And I will be ordering again if you have future kits. Thank you so much,
I haven’t had much time to craft lately but I did these in a jiffy and they are sooo cute. Thank you for offering this for us!
*Please note… I can only accept a limited number of orders each month. I may reach my limit before the deadline. You will receive an email when your kit is shipped (~end of August). It will include an attachment with the project samples, supplies, and directions. You can substitute different stamps and sentiments using what you have or just copy my samples. The choice is up to you!
I’ve just spent the last 4 days co hosting a “Stamping Retreat” with my friend and upline, Susan Itell, and team members from California, Pennsylvania, New York, and Maryland! Whenever we get together we have so much fun! I made these cards and treat boxes for everyone using Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper and the It Starts With Art Stamp Set and coordinating dies.
*I shared how to make this “Impossible” fun fold card previously. (It’s really so easy!) Click HERE for directions.
We definitely stayed up late and had so much fun together!! We laughed, crafted, shared ideas, and ate (and ate and ate). Here’s a few pictures from our time together.
Celebrating Rosanne’s birthday with my Stamping Sisters
Lunch with my Stamping Sisters
Karen and Rosanne were up early to check out my holiday preorder and stamp with the new products!
I’d love for you to join me and my “stamping sisters” on our Stampin’ Up! journey! Now is a great time to join! Get $56 in FREE products PLUS so much more!
EXTRA – GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, an additional $30 more than normal) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs plus the holiday catalog. You also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit included in your kit (Another $20 savings)!
- EXTRA, EXTRA – GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- ADD NEW HOLIDAY PRODUCTS TO THE KIT STARTING AUG. 1. Purchase the starter kit beginning August 1 and add new holiday products as part of your “up to $155 in products.” Holiday products will be an available category to add to the kit.
- SAVE 20% or more on personal demonstrator orders while you are active. You will have early access to the NEW Holiday Catalog and get to order new products!
- JOIN THROUGH ME! Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you along the way. When you join through me you become a member of the PALS team. You will have access to the PALS private Facebook Groups where we chat, share ideas, ask questions, showcase our creations, have monthly webinars, participate in stamping discussions, prizes, polls, resources, and friendship! You can choose to participate or just quietly lurk and take it all in. You will also have the opportunity to attend OnStage in November and get to meet the Stampin’ Up! family, get expert advice on running a successful business, and be the first to hear the latest Stampin’ Up! news. I would love to meet you at the event!
- JOIN RISK-FREE! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! There is no penalty if you decide to stop and you get to keep all of your starter kit goodies! You enjoy all the benefits and discounts your demonstrator status offers through at least January 31, 2020! Most demonstrators join for the discount, exclusive resources and to purchase primarily for themselves. You’ll fit right in!
- CLICK HERE to join.
Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
Email me (email@example.com) if you have any questions about the starter kit or joining Stampin’ Up!
I’ll be back tomorrow to share the next card in my ABC Card series!
Have a wonderful evening!
Are you celebrating your birthday this month? I offer FREE shipping (and a birthday card) on any Stampin’ Up! product purchase of $50 or more placed through my online store during your birthday month (in addition to my monthly thank you gift!) Please use the current host code.
*Host Code Exclusive! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code below. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop.
August Host Code: 66CTYEGD
Product List for card and box (Click on any image to shop my online store.)