Hello Stampers! My husband and I have been away the past two weeks on a road trip visiting friends and exploring new sights and adventures. We went to the Daytona 500, stayed in a haunted mansion in the beautiful city of Savannah, Georgia, and visited another lighthouse. We had so much fun! I have missed being in my craft room and am ready to create! I have a new “Just Stampin’ Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet” for you. My “Kit Buffet TO GO!” is intended to make it easy for you to be able to see and try out different products while being able to substitute different stamps you already have. You don’t have to worry about having coordinating designer series paper to go with the cardstock, the right color ribbon to match, or other embellishments…everything is in the kit and shipped to you! You just need to stamp and adhere.
Just Stampin’ Kit Buffet TO GO cost: $12 (plus $3 to cover shipping and handling)
Here’s how you can reserve your seat at the buffet table:
Email me (email@example.com) with “Just Stampin’ Kit Buffet” in the subject line. *Make sure you include your mailing address! Then send payment through PayPal. To do this, go to paypal.com, sign in or register for an account, click “Send” and fill in my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Click “next”, then “Send to a Friend,” fill in the amount ($15 which includes shipping), and Continue. If you do not use PayPal, you may send me a check. I sold out in the past so don’t wait to order! (To read what others are saying about my monthly card kits, click HERE.)
Just Stampin’ Buffet TO GO Kits include:
- Pre-cut supplies for four projects (3 cards and a 3D project). *Stamped images not included, in accordance with Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Envelopes for non 3D projects
- Pre-punched items and/or die cuts and textured embossed
- Ribbon and/or embellishments
- Photo Tutorial and directions to complete each project (sent via email)
Orders need to be placed by March 8th. I will email you when your kit is shipped (on or before March 16th) and will include the directions to put your kit together.
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop.
February Host Code: D4HPY34X
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in February:
- A handmade card in the mail with any order.
- A drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in February. *Winner announced March 1st.
- 3 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more. New tutorials every month! February tutorials feature the So Sentimental Stamp Set and Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Click HERE for more details. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. February Host Code: D4HPY34X
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month (So Sentimental).
- Bonus – All 3 card kits featured in the tutorials if you purchase the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 ordered (January – March 31st).
*Click on the image below to view the Sale-A-Bration items.
**New Coordinating Products Available! Click HERE to view my previous post with more information about the Coordination Product Release.