The From My Heart Suite is perfect for Valentine’s Day or making cards and treats to share with loved ones throughout the year.
The Heartfelt Bundle is part of this suite and includes the Heartfelt Stamp Set and Heart Punch Pack. One punch is scalloped and layers perfectly with the other. You can also punch the hearts from the Designer Series Paper. How cool is that?!!
The stamp set has some great sentiments! Check out this video to see the different products in the suite along with some project ideas.
The From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper has playful patterns with foil accents on some designs. This 30 second video flips through each of the designs in this paper pack.
I used the DSP, ribbon, and heart doilies from the suite to create this fun fold valentine.
Here’s the details to make this fun fold card:
Materials & Measurements
- Real Red: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 for card base, scrap to die cut words
- Flirty Flamingo: 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Whisper White: 3 x 8 scored at 4, scrap to stamp sentiment
- DSP: cut 3 strips 1/2 x 3
- Heart Doilie
- Ribbon: ~ 9″ to make bow
- Fold and burnish score line. Adhere the DSP strips to the Whisper White along the top and bottom on the front of the card and along the bottom on the inside.
- Adhere Whisper White card to Flirty Flamingo Layer.
- Stamp sentiment from A Wish for Everything Stamp set on Whisper White scrap in Real Red Ink and trim with scissors. Adhere to heart doilie.
- Die cut words using Word Wishes Dies in Real Red cardstock. Adhere to doilie.
- Stamp inside sentiment (I used Everything Festive Stamp set) in Real Red Ink.
- Adhere Flirty Flamingo layer to Real Red card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Make a bow with Real Red Ribbon and adhere on front of card with a glue dot.
- Die Cut envelope with Stitched Be Mine Die.
The heart doilies come in Real Red and Flirty Flamingo or you can flip them over if you prefer white. I love how they are sized to fit the Heart Foil Tins or card fronts. I’m planning to make homemade fudge for Valentine’s Day to give to family and friends. The heart foil tins are food safe and perfect to pour the fudge in and let it mold in to shape! Talk about easy! There’s so much you can do with this suite for year round cards and gifts!
My friend, Michele, is coming over this afternoon to work on making Valentine’s Day cards and candy treats together!
How many Valentine’s Day cards do you make/send? I love to make cards for my family and friends! I also need to make/send 48 treat holders to my daughter for her dorm residents. Even college students enjoy a little sweet treat! Leave me a comment below and I’ll pick a random winner to send a handmade Valentine.
12 Days of Giveaways… Make sure you subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out when I post. Simply leave a comment to enter to win! Prizes change daily!
Here are the winners so far:
Day 1 – Diane – Snowman gift card kit
Day 2 – Kim Johnson – favorite Christmas card
Day 3- Judy B. – Wine tag kit
Day 4 – Carol B. – fun fold punch kit
Day 5 -Deanette – votive candle box kit
Day 6 -Virginia McGraw- Pocketful of Happiness gift card note card
Day 7 – *Cathy Rampy – calendar card
Day 8 – Michelle Mallett – Painted Poppies fun fold card
Day 9 – Kathryn Page – retired goodies
Day 10 – ? Could be YOU! – handmade Valentine
*I forgot to post the calendar card winner the other day so I updated the list above! Winners need to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your address to claim your prize!
Have a wonderful day!
Orders of $40 or more receive my exclusive monthly tutorials featuring the Peaceful Poppies Suite (January). Remember to add the current host code when you check out. *Bonus – If you purchase the Painted Poppies Bundle (Cost $52….You save 10%!), I will send you a card kit to make one of the cards featured in my tutorials. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials! Plus, all orders of $50 or more qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration products.
Click HERE or on the images below to shop.
January Host Code: R6D7BZ9K
Product List (Click on any image to view in my online store.)
SHOP and Earn a FREE product every time you reach a threshold level! Level 1 – $50; Level 2 – $100. For example, if you spend $150 you can choose three level 1 items or one Level 1 item and one Level 2 item.
HOST and earn the exclusive Little Ladybug stamp set with orders of $300 or more!
JOIN the fun and get the best deal of all!!!
- Choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products (anything you want!) and pay only $99.
- FREE Shipping (10% savings!)
- Save 20% or more off all future orders.
Plus, here’s what you get for FREE during Sale-A-Bration:
- A new MINI PAPER CUTTER
- Package of 6” x “6 Designer Paper Sampler
- Your choice of any stamp set from either catalogs (Mini or Annual)
Email me (email@example.com) with any questions!