I love to make homemade tags. They are really quick & easy with the Tags, Tags, Tags stamp set and coordinating dies. You can stamp and cut 3 at a time! What a great time saver! This set is from the annual catalog and I have used it a lot!
Here’s a sweet tag and gift I made for a former student who was in a recent theater performance of Elf. This sentiment (and hand sanitizer) was perfect for the occasion! (*Thanks to Meg Loven for the Elf sanitizer idea!)
How stinkin’ cute is this?! It was so quick & easy to make! The little elf sanitizer wrap starts with a 5 x 1 1/2″ piece of DSP from ‘Tis the Season. The belt is a 1/4″ strip of Real Red Cardstock (snip a piece off one end for the middle of the buckle) and a 3/4″ square of Silver Foil. Cut a piece of Whisper White using the Warm Wrap Dies for the bottom. The buttons are punched from the Confetti Flowers Border Punch. Here’s what it looks like before I adhered it to the bottle.
Use a bone folder to lightly curve the paper before adhering to the hand sanitizer bottle. So much fun to create and sure to bring a smile!
I stamped the elf tag in Shaded Spruce, colored with Stampin’ Blends, and cut out with the Trio of Tags Dies. I wrapped the elf sanitizer in a cellophane bag and added the tag with Mossy Meadow Diagonal Striped Ribbon (50% off) and gold cord from the Wonder of The Season Ribbon Combo Pack (also 50% off).
You can view the complete product list below. *Several of these items (including the DSP) are retiring and on SALE!
I love punches and Stampin’ Up! currently has 3 different ones that are great for making tags. *Click on the image to view in my online store.
Simply punch one end of a 2 x 4 1/4 strip of cardstock with any one of these punches and have fun adding some DSP and using what you have to stamp and embellish! Here are some simple tag ideas I made. These are quick & easy to create.
The tags above were created with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch, Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper, Pine Tree & 2″ Circle Punches, and the Perfectly Plaid & Banner Year Stamp Sets. Below is a little different version using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch with some retired DSP and dies.
Even though some of these tags are from past years and include retired products, I hope they inspire you to use whatever dies, punches, and DSP you have to have fun creating handmade tags! It’s really all about a homemade holiday and a great way to use up those little scraps of paper you have leftover!
What’s your favorite item to use to create tags? Leave me a comment below and I will pick a random winner to receive some punched tags and ribbon!
Today’s winner in my 12 Days of Giveaways is…Lawanda Martin! Congratulations Lawanda! Email me your address and I will put your gift packaging kit in the mail.
Here’s the list of winners so far…
Day 1- Karen from Florida – calendar card
Day 2 – Denise Wekwert – your choice of a set of tutorials *See below.
Day 3 – Linda – friendship card
Day 4 – Nancy Farrell – Christmas card kit
Day 5 – Pat V. – Gift card holder
Day 6 – Lawanda Martin – Gift package kit & tutorial
Day 7 – ??? Could be you! Leave a comment below – Tags & ribbon
The new 2021 Mini Catalog is coming!
Order your PRODUCT SHARES now! Click HERE for details.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: 6XYUCY23
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in December:
- A 2021 Calendar card in the mail with any order as my thanks to you. *Cardstock colors and DSP may vary.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials PLUS 3D Project Tutorial featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! December tutorials feature the Snowflake Wishes Bundle. *The stamps and dies are not retiring; however, the bundle (10% savings) is only available through January 4th.
- Snowflake Wishes card kit – Purchase the Snowflake Wishes Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Poinsettia Petals – Purchase the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial featuring a 3D project (shown HERE). *The stamps and dies are not retiring; however, the bundle (10% savings) is only available through January 3rd.
- Celebration Tidings – *Retiring – AWSL Purchase the Celebration Tidings Stamp Set and Celebration Labels Dies and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial! Click HERE to see one of the cards included in the tutorials. *Note – It is cheaper to purchase the dies and stamp set separately (rather than the bundle) during the YEAR-END Closeout SALE going on now! (The dies are 50% off!!!)
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
FYI…All Current Whisper White products are Available While Supplies Last! Read all about the changes and the new “Basic White” HERE.
Clearance Rack Refresh & Year-End Closeouts On Sale NOW!
Save up to 50% on select retiring items and up to 60% on Clearance Rack. Items are available while supplies last! Click HERE to Shop.