Today I have a card I created for a friend using one of my favorite bundles, Celebrate Sunflowers.
This card is one of three that’s included in my exclusive tutorials which are FREE with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle from my online store. (*See my Just Stampin’ Rewards below.)
Sunflowers in our area are in full bloom! My husband and I took a little field trip to a nearby farm to view the amazing sunflower fields. It was truly breathtaking! Here are a few photos.
I cut some sunflowers to make a few bouquets with coordinating tags.
These sunflowers certainly brightened my day!
Hope you have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
September Host Code: T6C2VFBK
Product List (Click on image to view more details and shop from my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in September:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! September tutorials feature the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: T6C2VFBK
- Free card kit – Purchase the Arrange A Wreath Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (*In addition to rewards above! Please remember to add the host code!)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorial with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Join my team and get extra rewards this month! Plus have access to my exclusive monthly tutorials!
Get & Go Starter Kit Special
Includes 16 Card Kits, 2 FREE Stamp Sets, and MORE!!!
- For $99 you GET $125 in products that YOU get to choose PLUS…
- Two FREE stamp sets (Queen Anne’s Lace and So Much Love)
- 16 Card Kits and Envelopes
- Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- FREE SHIPPING
- Use Card Kits for your personal crafting, to craft with a friend, OR for your first class or event.
- Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
- Click HERE to Join NOW!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more information! I’d love to chat!
8 thoughts on “Celebrate Sunflowers”
Your post is as bright and sunny as your photos of the sunflowers! The tag and card are just as sunny! Just what we need in this day and age. Thanks Jeanie!
Oh Chris, it was exactly what I NEEDED yesterday! The photos don’t do it justice! I’d ever seen anything like it!
Oh my gosh Jeanie! Breathtaking to say the least!!! And you sunflower arrangement with the tag and card are even more breathtaking!!!!
Thanks Ramsey. You will need to plan to come visit to see next year! We can probably do that and apple picking the same day!!! 🙂
Gorgeous! Where is the farm, in Maryland? I would love to visit it!
The farm is in Chambersburg, PA. We live right on the MD/WV/PA border so it’s close. It would be well worth the visit! The photos don’t do it justice!
Love sunflowers, and can’t imagine seeing them in a field like that!! Just beautiful… and what a cute tag to go with your bouquet!! Well done!!
Thanks so much Elsie!