Welcome to my 12 Days of Giveaways! Let’s start right off with today’s winner….Congratulations to Deanette! Email me (email@example.com) your address and I’ll put a kit in the mail for you to make the votive candle boxes! I am having so much fun sending little gifts in the mail and I love reading all the comments! There’s still many gifts to go in my 12 Days of Giveaways! All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog for a chance to win each day! Today’s project is one I recently sent to everyone who took advantage of my Free Shipping offer (through Cyber Monday). I hope they like their “pocketful of happiness”.
I knew I wanted to use the Pocket Dies. The die makes the perfect pocket to slide in a gift card, cash, or in this case a check (to cover the cost of their shipping charges). The Pocketful of Happiness Stamp Set coordinates with the dies and is one of my absolute favorites from the annual catalog! I have used it for so many birthday and thank you cards. It has great sentiments I use all the time!
You can color the images with blends, markers, watercolor pencils, etc. I was inspired by Erica Cerwin’s tone on tone card and adapted it for my note cards. I loved making these cards using the different patterns in the 6 x 6 In Color DSP.
These are really quick & easy to make! The DSP measures 3 x 4 1/2 and is adhered to a cardstock layer that is 1/8 larger. Stamp the pocket image in the same color ink as the cardstock and cut with the die. Fold and burnish the score lines and add adhesive to the folded flaps (I recommend Tear & Tape or Liquid Glue). Add Wink of Stella to the dove and a couple pearls on the flowers. I used the Delightful Tag Topper to punch a 2 x 3 1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock to put in the pocket (along with the check). A simple knot with the Scalloped Linen Ribbon adds a nice touch and makes it easy to pull out the stamped note. Inside the card I stamped the pretty floral image at the top and added a sticky note to write a personal message. That way they can remove the sticky note and reuse the card to send to someone else! Pretty clever don’t you think?!
These make great birthday cards if you want to give cash or a gift card! Stamp the birthday sentiment from the set and you are done! Who wouldn’t love a pocketful of happiness like that?! Here’s some of the other ones I made using more In Colors!
How perfect is that floral image for the envelope?! Do you have a favorite In Color or DSP pattern? Leave me a comment and you could be the next winner in my 12 Days of Giveaways! The ladies at the post office are getting in on the fun as much as I am! They want to know what’s in the envelopes I’m mailing out each day! They feel the envelopes and try to guess! LOL I’m lucky I live so close as I spend a lot of time there!!
Have a great day!
You can purchase the Stampin’ Up! products used to make today’s cards from my online store. Click HERE or on the images below to shop! Orders of $40 or more receive my exclusive monthly tutorials (*See below for more information). Make sure you check out the YEAR-END CLOSEOUTS for retiring items and special savings! For orders under $150 please use the host code.
December Host Code: GCP2XSPM
December News & Updates….
- YEAR-END CLOSEOUTS December 3- January 2 (while supplies last). Save on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalog items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits.
- The Delicata Metallic Inks and refills, the Moose punch and the Brightly Gleaming and Feels Like Frost paper packs are sold out of the Holiday mini catalog, and no longer available. Make sure you place your order for what you want as many of the seasonal offerings run out near the end!
- FREE Tutorials
Perfectly Plaid Bundle…Orders of $40 or more receive EXCLUSIVE monthly tutorials (via email). The tutorials this month feature card ideas using the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set and coordinating Pine Tree Punch (Dec.) *These ideas are not posted on my blog!
Christmas Gleaming Bundle… Get 3 FREE card tutorial ideas with the purchase of this “retiring” bundle (through December).
- 12 Days of Giveaways Make sure you subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out when I post. Simply leave a comment to enter to win! Prizes change daily!
Here’s the winners so far:
Day 1 – Diane – Snowman gift card kit
Day 2 – Kim Johnson – favorite Christmas card
Day 3- Judy B. – Wine tag kit
Day 4 – Carol B. – fun fold punch kit
Day 5 -Deanette – votive candle box kit
Day 6 -???- Pocketful of Happiness gift card note card
- Join my Stampin’ Up! Team Click HERE to join or contact me for more information!
- Pinterest Follow me on Pinterest HERE
- Paper Pumpkin – Click HERE to subscribe by December 10thDecember’s kit features:
- 12 full-sized cards, 4 each of 3 designs.
- This kit includes a super-versatile stamp set complete with 13 sentiments that can be used for occasions ranging from wedding, to get well, birthdays, and more!
- Coordinating colors: Crushed Curry, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Terracotta Tile
Product List (Click on any image to view in my online store.)