I’m thrilled to be stamping again! I’m still unpacking and making progress getting my craft room organized but I just had to take time out to play with some stamps and ink! I grabbed the 2020-2022 In Colors and the Color & Contour Stamp Set to create these cards.
I love this sentiment from the exclusive host stamp set, In Your Words (available only during Sale-A-Bration). Every time I make a card for someone I hope it makes them smile! This stamp set has a variety of sentiments for different occasions. I love the mix of fonts too!
How would you like to receive this stamp set for FREE? *See details below!
These cards were made using 3 of the new In Colors. They showcase the gorgeous new open weave ribbon and 3 of the 4 patterns from the 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper Assortment. You can see the full list of products used below. Here’s a close up of each card.
These cards measure 3 1/2 x 5. I used the Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes along with the 2020-2022 In Colors. Here’s the details:
Card base: 5 x 7 scored at 3 1/2
Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes: Cut 2 pieces 3 x 4 1/2 from note card
Designer Series Paper (In Color 6 x 6): 1 x 3, 2 x 6 (for envelope)
- Fold and burnish card base.
- Cut both white pieces from note card (for front and inside of card).
- Stamp sentiment and image in Black Memento ink on white cardstock piece.
- Stamp flowers in coordinating In Color ink. Color leaves with Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere DSP strip along bottom of white cardstock. Wrap ribbon around Basic White and adhere on back. Add bow with Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere Basic White to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere inside piece and add stamped sentiment or handwritten note.
- Adhere DSP to envelope flap and trim.
- Stamp Sets: Color & Contour, In Your Words
- Paper: Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink cardstock, 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Assortment, Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes
- Ink: Tuxedo Black memento, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink Classic Ink Pads, Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends
- Tools & Accessories: Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, and Polished Pink 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon, Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals
You can shop/view the list of products I used below.
Do you have a favorite? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below.
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: G76J4YXR
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in August:
- Handmade card in the mail with any order.
- Chance to win the exclusive stamp set, In Your Words. Anyone who orders this month will have their name entered in a drawing to win the Host only stamp set. Winner will be posted September 1st.
- FREE Card Kit when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping).
- FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with every $50 (or $100) order! *Click on the Sale-A-Bration brochure below to view your choice of products!
Do you need a copy of the new Mini Catalog and/or Sale-A-Bration brochure? If you are not currently working with another demonstrator, I’d love to add you to my list. Email me (email@example.com) your address and I’ll put one in the mail to you.
Here’s how you can receive the In Your Words Stamp Set for FREE…
- Contact your crafting friends and family and place an online order of $300. I can set up a hostess code for you and they can go online and have their order shipped directly to them and you will get the hostess rewards. Or you can take their orders and place the order yourself. I can help you whichever way you prefer. You will not only earn the stamp set for FREE, you will also receive hostess $ towards anything else you want from either the annual catalog or new Mini Catalog. Plus everyone who orders at least $50 will get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item with their order!
- Simply place an online order with me this month (use the host code) and I will enter your name in a drawing to win this stamp set. I will post the lucky winner on September 1st. I love to reward my customers! Check out my “Just Stampin’ Rewards”. (*Note- I will be offering free tutorials again once I get settled!)
4 thoughts on “Color & Contour To Make You Smile”
Happy to see you back and glad to hear you are getting settled! Can’t wait to see pics of your craft room! Love the notecards. TFS
Nice to see you back! Would love to see your craft room … I have been redoing my office for the last several years but never really seem to get it done! These cards are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing
Love your cards….. glad you are back. I’m sure you were ready for a little break from unpacking boxes.
Great cards. For some reason I think I like the papaya colored one the best, but they are all pretty. Thanks for the instructions. I bought that stamp set on pre-order. I need to use it as I spaced out and forgot to mail a couple of birthday cards. That is such a fun sentiment set. Looking forward to seeing fun photos of your house and especially the craft room. So glad to see your post!