LAST CALL FOR SALE-A-BRATION!
Today’s the final chance to Sale-A-Brate with free goodies for every $50 spent during February! Plus everyone who orders from my online store in February has a chance to win the Punch Party Stamp Set! (See my Just Stampin’ Rewards below.) Today’s project is a quick & easy card showcasing the Punch Party Stamp Set and Flower & Field Designer Series Paper.
I adhered the Designer Series Paper to a Basic White card base. THe DSP measures 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 and 2 3/4 x 5 1/2. I wrapped a piece of Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon around the card and adhered in the front. (*The sentiment layer hides where it is adhered.) Then I tied a bow and adhered with a Mini Glue Dot. The sentiment is from the Punch Party Stamp Set. I stamped it in Memento Ink and punched it with the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch then added a little color with Stampin’ Blends.
**Today is the last day to earn the Punch Party Stamp Set during Sale-A-Bration. Or you can place an order from my online store and be entered to win this stamp set from me. *See below. (Winner will be announced tomorrow.) This stamp set coordinates with 3 different punches (Double Oval Punch, Heart Punch Pack, and Rectangle Postage Stamp). Here’s two other card ideas I shared previously using this stamp set. *You can click on the image to view the original post.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: JH7CS4RG
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in February:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- Chance to win the Punch Party Stamp Set. Anyone who orders this month will have their name entered in a drawing to win the Host only stamp set. Winner will be posted March 1st.
- FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with every $50 (or $100) order!
- Mystery gift????
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials and a 3D Project featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! This month features the Pretty Perennials Bundle and includes a slimline card and custom envelope tutorial featured HERE. *Click on the image below to view in my online store.
Free Sale-A-Bration Rewards List
Sale-A-Bration ends today, February 28th. To see the exclusive products you can earn this Sale-A-Bration season, browse our digital brochure HERE. Be sure to take a look at the coordinating products from the Annual Catalog and January—June 2021 Mini Catalog you can pair with your Sale-A-Bration steals!
The best deal that people miss out on during Sale-A-Bration is purchasing the Stampin’ UP! starter kit.
Sale-A-Bration is a great time to JOIN the fun and get the best deal of all!!!
- Choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products (anything you want!) and pay only $99.
- FREE Shipping (10% savings!)
- FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit ($21 value)
- Save 20% or more off all future orders.
- Plus, you get five FREE packs of paper during Sale-A-Bration.…that’s over 200 sheets and a 67.00 value!
It’s only a few easy steps!
Click HERE to fill out the Starter Kit order form (let me know if you need any help). Then create another wish list of anything you want to buy at a 20% discount and get ready to place that first order!
FYI…Many people think they will have to do a workshop, or videos, or have a blog but you don’t! You can simply purchase the starter kit and enjoy being a discount shopper. If you choose to stay active, great. If not, you can enjoy all the awesome benefits and perks of being a demonstrator and part of the PALS community (for at least 4 months if you don’t place another order). There’s no obligation to do any demonstrator functions. I started out just wanting to get a discount and see what it was all about. It has evolved in to so much more! I have loved every part of this journey and the friends I have met along the way!
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call if you have questions or just want more information.