I’ve been in Massachusetts the past week visiting with my sisters. We started working on Christmas cards and made several fun folds with the gorgeous O Holy Night Suite. Today’s card was inspired by this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge.
Here’s this week’s challenge board.
I chose to go across the bottom row: Die Cuts, Any Holiday, Enamel Dots.
The Night Divine Bundle and O Holy Night Designer Series Paper have been the most popular Christmas items this year. They have sold out several times!
Bring your faith and love of crafting together with the Night Divine Bundle. These dies and stamps are perfect for religious-centered holiday cards, gift tags, decorative gift packaging, and more. The die set includes a detailed wooden stable and a die showcasing a manger scene. This set also includes individual animal dies and cloud dies. These pair well with the O Holy Night Designer Series Paper.
The hand-painted sheets of paper in the O Holy Night Designer Series Paper pack are sure to be a great addition to your Christmas cards and gift tags. I used the desert and old city scene as a background to the Nativity scene on my card.
Here are the details/measurements:
- Card Base (Pebbled Path): 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 2 and 3 3/8 from each end.
- Designer Series Paper (O Holy Night): 4×4 (Center), 2 @ 1 3/4 x 4 (sides)
- Copper Clay: 4 x 5 1/2 – die cut stable
- Basic Black: 4×4 – die cut nativity and animals
- Very Vanilla: 4×4 (back)
This card folds to fit in a standard medium envelope.
I hope you will check out what the rest of the design team created for this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Click on the image below. Then Pick 3 and see what you can create.
Have a great day! I appreciate you stopping by!
Current Host Code: 2XJRX6AN
* If your order is under $150 be sure to add the host code to your order to receive a thank you gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, don’t use the host code. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards to spend as well as my thank you gift. All orders receive a handmade card in the mail from me.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP or Click on the product items listed below.
OCTOBER 3 – 31 ONLY! Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit (and join Stampin’ Up!) for 35% off or stock up and get 35% more FREE product.
- OPTION 1 (35% OFF) – Choose up to $125 in YOUR CHOICE of Stampin’ Up! products for JUST $64.35 (35% off). That’s $60.65 in free products!
- OPTION 2 (35% MORE) – Choose up to $168.75 in YOUR CHOICE of Stampin’ Up! products (35% more FREE) for JUST $99 , that’s $69.75 in free products!
- ANOTHER BONUS! Attend the OnStage@Home Online Gathering on November 11 FREE*! A $77 VALUE! You can also see and pre-order (with your demonstrator discount) NEW PRODUCTS from the UPCOMING 2024 JANUARY – APRIL MINI CATALOG!
Both options include FREE SHIPPING, a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit, awesome benefits, and more!
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Exclusive early access to new products.
- The opportunity to earn a modest supplemental income based on your sales.
- Support through online training resources, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions.
- Learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends and teammates who love paper crafting as much as you do!
Additional Benefits when you join me and my team:
- Online class kit tutorials that I offer on my website are FREE for you
- Access to the PALS Private Facebook Groups
- Opportunities to earn FREE products and giveaways
- Monthly virtual meetings (optional)
- You will be part of a crafting community that you will love!
(I found “my people”)
Check out the offer HERE.
Let me know if you have any questions or need help with your starter kit. Add those items you’ve been waiting for to your starter kit now!