Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Great Family Occasions.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I am looking forward to Mother’s Day this year more than ever! I come from a large family (I am one of 6 kids)! We always get together for the holidays and special occasions (except this past year during the pandemic)! I had my second vaccine yesterday and after thirteen months of quarantine, I can’t wait to travel in May to see my family for Mother’s Day!!! I love to make little gifts and table favors and I’ve been making seed packet holders for family and friends!
These seed packets coordinate with the new Pansy Petals Suite which will be available May 4th in the 2021 Annual Catalog. Here’s a peek at the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper and bundle.
The sentiment I used on the inside is from Dragonfly Garden and it’s perfect for these! There are several choices for Mother’s Day sentiments/fonts. I chose two, Timeless Tulips and Dressed to Impress. I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut these out. (*When I’m creating multiples I like to cut more than one at a time.) I cut the flowers from the DSP using the Pansy Dies.
I like to try out different color combinations when I’m creating. Here’s a look at each.
You can make these seed packets for any occasion! In my “seed search” I found seed packets for new baby, weddings, birthdays, graduation, sympathy, etc. Just change up the designer series paper and sentiment and you have a thoughtful little party or shower favor!
Check back tomorrow for the Tutorial.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 12th when our theme is “2021-2023 New In Colors” when our Design Team creates a project with the new family of In Colors for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Annette Elliott at AEstamps a Latte
Have a great Day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)