What’s keeping you busy these days? I’ve been staying home and staying connected with friends and family. (Thank goodness for technology and crafts!) I learned how to use zoom the other day and had happy hour with 10 of my girlfriends. I am definitely spending more time in my craft room. Stamping has always been my stress relief! Now, more than ever, I am trying to send more cards to help brighten someone’s day.
Today’s project showcases the new Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper. I made these adorable mini notebooks for my customer gifts this month.
I love these beautiful floral patterns! They coordinate perfectly with the Ornate Style Stamp Set.
I stamped the flowers in Early Espresso then used my Stampin’ Blends to color. Each notebook is a little different to coordinate with the Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper. Here’s a close up of each.
The sentiment is from the Floral Phrases stamp set. It has a lot of great sentiments and one I find myself using quite often! I bought these mini notebooks at the Dollar Tree. They are quick and easy to decorate! I cut the DSP 3 x 4 1/2 to start. It’s so easy to just glue the DSP to the cover then trim the edge with scissors. I write notes all the time and keep one of these in my purse. I use mine for grocery lists and my daily “to do” list. It could even be a mini journal, garden notebook, or prayer book. I wish I had one when I was teaching to jot down the funny things kids say! These make great little gifts to give. I made several for friends for Christmas with a simple monogram.
Do you have a favorite notebook from today? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment letting me know how you’ve been spending your time these days and I’ll pick a random winner to gift one of these mini notebooks.
I am offering an Ornate Garden Suite Product Share. Get a taste of the new Designer Series Paper, ribbon, and more! Click HERE for all the details.
Have a great day! Stay home! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
April Host Code: 2C2S6XZE
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in April:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- FREE fun fold pocket card tutorial (featured HERE) with the Ornate Garden “Suite Product Share”.
- 3 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! April tutorials feature the Ornate Garden Suite (Check it out HERE). *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. April Host Code: 2C2S6XZE
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Free Gift – Mini Notebook (featured above) with an order of $50 or more (before tax & shipping).
Click HERE to Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (by April 10th) to have this “fam-tastic” kit delivered to your door.