Welcome to my ABC Holiday 2019 Series! Throughout this series I have been sharing all kinds of cards, gifts, and ideas to help make your holidays as easy as ABC! Today I have a quick & easy Yankee candle box for the Yuletide season. These boxes are ready to fill with a votive candle gift or treats.
Here’s the details to make the box:
Materials & Measurements
- DSP: 6 x 8 1/2 scored on the long side at 2, 4, 6, 8. Scored on the short side at 2 and 4.
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla: scrap to stamp sentiment and cut with Square Die
- Gold Foil/Copper Foil: 2″ square to cut Layering Square Die
- Ribbon: ~ 6″ to thread through top of box and tie a bow or knot
- Fold and burnish score lines. Cut the small rectangles off each end at the bottom. Cut the score line on each side up to the first score line.
- Add adhesive along the notched piece and close the box to adhere.
- Make sure the seam is in the back then close the bottom of the box. First fold in the sides, then fold the back piece forward, add adhesive and fold the front piece back.
- Add your votive candle or other gift and fold the side flaps in to close. Hold the front and back pieces together, punch two holes with 1/8″ hole punch and thread ribbon through and tie a bow to close.
- Stamp sentiment and cut out with Layering Squares Dies. Adhere to foil then attach to box with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Optional: Add embellishments to box.
The Yankee Candle votives were on sale this weekend (1/2 price) so I stocked up! It’s amazing how easy it was to match with Stampin’ Up! cardstock and DSP! Here’s a look at each box.
Who wouldn’t love to receive one of these?! They are great little gifts for hairdressers, bus drivers, teachers, etc. The greatest part of Christmas is spreading cheer to everyone! No matter what sentiment you want to express for the season, you’ll find it with the Greatest Part of Christmas Stamp Set.
There are so many sentiments I love in this set! I love the different fonts too! *This exclusive stamp set is available with Host rewards. Ask me how you can earn yours for FREE! Here’s some ideas from the Stampin’ Up! Design Team showcasing this stamp set.
Have a great day!
Do you have a favorite box from today? Leave me a comment below! Be sure to check back for more Yankee candle box ideas using 6 x 6 DSP!
You can purchase any of the products I used to create today’s project from my online store. *The Christmastime is Here DSP is only available for 1 more week (WSL)! Click HERE or on the images below to shop! For orders under $150 please use the host code.
November Host Code: AWZD2TMG
*Orders of $40 or more receive EXCLUSIVE monthly tutorials (via email). The tutorials this month feature card ideas using the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack (Nov.)