Welcome to my ABC Card Series! Throughout this series I’ll be sharing a variety of cards for every occasion from A to Z! Today’s card is quick & easy and one that you can send anytime when you just want to say Hello to a friend or family member.
I absolutely LOVE the Magnolia Suite! The dies work with both the stamp set and DSP! I cut the flower from the DSP and adhered it to the edge of the die cut from the Stitched Labels Dies. The 3D Embossing Folder adds so much depth and simple texture.
This card would work for many different occasions (birthday, sympathy, thinking of you etc.). You can easily adapt by using a different stamped sentiment. Add some coordinating DSP on the envelope flap and you have a quick & easy card for any occasion!
Let’s face it, you’ll send out more cards if you have them on hand and ready to go. This card is one of the cards that I am featuring in my Just Stampin’ Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet to Go Kit for July. As with all the projects in my kit, you receive all the pieces precut and ready to assemble. You can stamp any sentiment depending on what type of card you need. Here’s all the details how to order my Kit To Go….
Just Stampin’ Kit Buffet TO GO cost: $12 (plus $3 to cover shipping and handling)
Email me (email@example.com) with “Just Stampin’ Kit Buffet” in the subject line. Then send payment through PayPal. To do this, go to paypal.com, sign in or register for an account, click “Send” and fill in my email address. Click “next”, then “Send to a Friend,” fill in the amount ($15), and Continue. If you do not use PayPal, you may send me a check.
Orders need to be placed by July 17th. (*Please note I can only accept a limited number of orders each month. I may reach my limit before the deadline.)
Just Stampin’ Buffet TO GO Kits include:
- Pre-cut supplies for four projects (3 cards and a 3D project). *Stamped images not included, in accordance with Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Envelopes for non 3D projects
- Pre-punched items and/or die cuts and textured embossed
- Ribbon and/or embellishments
My “Kit Buffet TO GO!” is intended to make it easy for you to be able to see and try out different products while being able to substitute different stamps you already have. You don’t have to worry about having coordinating designer series paper to go with the cardstock, the right color ribbon to match, or other embellishments…everything is in the kit! You just need to stamp and adhere.
Here’s what others have said about my past kits:
I love Jeanie’s kits – they are are like getting a beautiful gift when you open the envelope! Her directions are clear and I have loved what I have gotten. Because I am away from home for the winter I have limited supplies with me, so these kits make it much easier for me to continue crafting while I am away! Nancy H.
Your photos and instructions are great. Christmas was just too much fun. I was able to whip up some extra gift card holders using your measurements which was so fast and easy. I will send you an email to reserve another fun kit! It is fun to use papers and stuff I don’t have yet too. Chris R. from Iowa
I love your kits. Your attention to detail is amazing. Instructions are fantastic and precise so that each item is quick and easy to put together. The pictures are a big plus in following the instructions.. Thank you so much for making these kits available to us. Bernice P
Oh my goodness, thank you! I so enjoyed the last kit! Kept me occupied for a week! And this set is equally as beautiful! You do such thoughtful and intriguing projects! Please know that your talents and creativity are appreciated! (And your directions are a retired teacher’s dream!) Nancy B.
I worked on your Card Buffet this afternoon. What a delightful way to
spend an afternoon! Your directions and photos really are EXCELLENT. I
think that part of the reason that you write such good instructions is
because you are programmed to teach little kids; it makes you really
good at spelling out every step. Well done! ~M~
My kit arrived today and I’m so excited! What great cards and I love the flexibility. They’re beautiful. Thanks, Susan
Your kit arrived yesterday and I’ve had great fun putting it together. You did a terrific job! I love the way everything coordinates (which is my biggest challenge) and the kit was so well organized with the pieces for the box all together neatly in a glassine envelope. Such attention to detail!
Your instructions were impeccable. Your pictures were beautiful and a big help in putting everything together. Obviously I am very pleased. And I will be ordering again if you have future kits. Thank you so much,
I haven’t had much time to craft lately but I did these in a jiffy and they are sooo cute. Thank you for offering this for us!
*Please note… I can only accept a limited number of orders each month. I may reach my limit before the deadline. You will receive an email when your kit is shipped (~end of July). It will include an attachment with the project samples, supplies, and directions. You can substitute different stamps and sentiments using what you have or just copy my samples. The choice is up to you!
SPECIAL BONUS CARD THIS MONTH! If you have ordered my kits in the past I will include a special bonus card with your July order. I had to have surgery on my arm in April and was unable to complete the kits I had intended to do for the month. I had everything precut for one of the cards before I had to take a break. I’m happy to be able to offer my kits again and want to thank you for ordering from me in the past.
Have a wonderful day! Share some handmade kindness!
Are you celebrating your birthday this month? I offer FREE shipping (and a birthday card) on any Stampin’ Up! product purchase of $50 or more placed through my online store during your birthday month (in addition to my monthly thank you gift!) Please use the current host code.
*Host Code Exclusive! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code below. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop. July Host Code: VSH3AYEZ
Product List for Magnolia Lane Hello Card
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 purchase in July (before tax & shipping) you’ll get a $5 coupon to spend in August! There’s no limit to how many coupons you can collect and you still get Stampin’ Rewards if your order is $150 or more!
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. *Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- See the Bonus Days FAQ’s here.
- See a tutorial on how to redeem your Bonus Days coupons here.
- Click HERE to shop.
- EXTRA – GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit included in your kit!
- EXTRA, EXTRA – GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20% or more on personal demonstrator orders while you are active. You will have early access to the NEW Holiday Catalog and get to order new products!
- JOIN THROUGH ME! Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you along the way. When you join through me you become a member of the PALS team. You will have access to the PALS private Facebook Groups where we chat, share ideas, ask questions, showcase our creations, have monthly webinars, participate in stamping discussions, prizes, polls, resources, and friendship! You can choose to participate or just quietly lurk and take it all in. You will also have the opportunity to attend OnStage in November and get to meet the Stampin’ Up! family, get expert advice on running a successful business, and be the first to hear the latest Stampin’ Up! news. I would love to meet you at the event!
- JOIN RISK-FREE! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! There is no penalty if you decide to stop and you get to keep all of your starter kit goodies! If you maintain $300 in retail sales per quarter, you can continue to be a Demonstrator. If you don’t, that’s okay too! You can always just join now and receive a discount on everything you order from now through Dec. 31! If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CLICK HERE to join.
Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
Click Here to view a sample starter kit to help you get started.
Click Here to view an optional class idea to help share your love of stamping with friends and family.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need some help with anything.
Stampin’ Up! STATEMENT OF THE HEART…
To love what we do
and share what we love
As we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile
In this we make a difference.