Welcome to my ABC Card Series! Throughout this series I’ll be sharing a variety of cards for every occasion from A to Z! Today’s card is an Inspirational fun fold pop up card. This fun fold card is much easier to make than it looks.
I love this inspirational quote by Teddy Roosevelt from the Believe You Can Stamp Set. This reminds me of the book, The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper. I read this story to my Pre-K students the first day of school and it is so cute to hear them say “I think I can” when they try something new.
I used the Garden Lane Designer Series Paper as my base. It is cut at 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 1, 2 3/4, 3 3/4, 5 1/2, 7 1/4, 8 1/4, and 10. I chose coordinating colors from the DSP for the layered sentiment panel. I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White using Memento Ink. I added a little color with my Stampin’ Markers and Blends. Here’s the measurements for the layered pieces:
- 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 Whisper White
- 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 Mint Macaron
- 2 3/4 x 4 3/4 Garden Green
I added a piece of Mint Macaron textile ribbon around the base and tied a bow. For a finishing touch I added 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels. This card folds flat and fits in a medium size envelope to mail.
What a fun surprise when the recipient opens the card! Just press down on the fold at the top and this inspirational sentiment pops up. Perfect reminder to display on a desk or bookshelf. Why not try something new today and make this fun fold?! Click HERE for a photo tutorial. You can do it!
How would you like to receive card kits in the mail with new ideas and everything you need ready to stamp, assemble, and send? Click HERE to find out how to order my Just Stampin’ Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet To Go! Order your July kit today!
Have a great day!
*Host Code Exclusive! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code below. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop or click on the images below.
July Host Code: VSH3AYEZ
Product List for Inspiration Pop Up Card
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 purchase in July (before tax & shipping) you’ll get a $5 coupon to spend in August! There’s no limit to how many coupons you can collect and you still get Stampin’ Rewards if your order is $150 or more!
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. *Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- See the Bonus Days FAQ’s here.
- See a tutorial on how to redeem your Bonus Days coupons here.
- Click HERE to shop.
- EXTRA – GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit included in your kit!
- EXTRA, EXTRA – GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20% or more on personal demonstrator orders while you are active. You will have early access to the NEW Holiday Catalog and get to order new products!
- JOIN THROUGH ME! Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you along the way. When you join through me you become a member of the PALS team. You will have access to the PALS private Facebook Groups where we chat, share ideas, ask questions, showcase our creations, have monthly webinars, participate in stamping discussions, prizes, polls, resources, and friendship! You can choose to participate or just quietly lurk and take it all in. You will also have the opportunity to attend OnStage in November and get to meet the Stampin’ Up! family, get expert advice on running a successful business, and be the first to hear the latest Stampin’ Up! news. I would love to meet you at the event!
- JOIN RISK-FREE! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! There is no penalty if you decide to stop and you get to keep all of your starter kit goodies! If you maintain $300 in retail sales per quarter, you can continue to be a Demonstrator. If you don’t, that’s okay too! You can always just join now and receive a discount on everything you order from now through Dec. 31! If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CLICK HERE to join.
Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
Click Here to view a sample starter kit to help you get started.
Click Here to view an optional class idea to help share your love of stamping with friends and family.
|Paper Pumpkin is excited to announce that they will be taking coordination to a whole new level with the July On My Mind kit. You can mix and match this kit with not one, not two, but three suites in the new annual catalog from Stampin’ Up!|
|• Woven Threads Suite p. 13–14|
|• Garden Lane Suite p. 40–41|
|• Come Sail Away Suite p. 144–145|
|Yep, the amount of coordination is a little bit crazy. And they think you’re going to love it, so don’t miss out! Click HERE to Subscribe by July 10 for mix-and-match summer fun with July’s kit.|
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need some help with anything.
2 thoughts on “I is for Inspiration”
Hi Jeanie. Love this cute fun fold card. I’ll be CASEing it. Enjoy your day!
I love this inspirational quote as well! Great pop up card and choice of colors. The touch of yellow just makes it “shine!” ☀️