Welcome to my ABC Card Series! Throughout this series I’ll be sharing a variety of cards for every occasion from A to Z! Often I need a Quick card last minute before I head out the door! I have several card designs I use when I’m in this situation. Here’s a quick & easy one to make for any occasion.
Choose a piece of DSP and coordinating cardstock. Grab a sentiment stamp for the occasion and cut your paper to these measurements:
- Card Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Whisper White Layer to stamp sentiment: 5 1/4 x 4
- DSP Layer: 5 1/4 x 4 *Fold corner so it is below the sentiment and burnish with bone folder.
Now how easy is that?! Just adhere the layers and let the DSP shine. It showcases both sides of the DSP ! You can quickly add a punched flower or use the Circle Punches (or Layering Framelits) to cut an image from Designer Series Paper. Pop it up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and you’re done! I hope you will go through your stash and grab a piece of DSP to give this design a try!
Here’s what often happens at my house. My husband, son, or daughter ask for a card they need at the last minute. Sound familiar?? Just last week (late in the evening) the night before my daughter flew to Las Vegas (with her Georgia Tech Bridge Club to compete in a tournament), she asked if I could make her some cards for 3 of her teammates who would be celebrating their birthday while in Vegas. Of course I said yes! (I always say yes even if it means I won’t sleep that night! LOL) I am always thrilled that they want my handmade cards. (I just wish they gave me a little more notice.) For this occasion it was actually an easy project as I was thinking Las Vegas, Bridge Club, cards, 21…Oh yes! I had a quick & easy idea for that! I put her to work. While she die cut, I stamped and assembled. Here’s the cards we made.
Great way to use an old deck of cards and she loved them! We actually made 5 cards in 20 minutes. That has to be a new record for me! How long does it usually take you to make a card? Leave a comment below. I’d love to hear from you!
If you want more quick & easy card ideas, Click HERE to see a post from my ABC’s with DSP. I show 5 Quick & Easy Cards using one sheet of 12 x 12 DSP.
Have a great day!
*Host Code Exclusive! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code below. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop. Don’t forget to Redeem those Bonus Days Coupons you earned in July!
August Host Code: 66CTYEGD
Product List (Click on any image to shop my online store.)
Read All About It!!! Here’s a chance for you to get some Quick Savings…..
- EXTRA – GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, an additional $30 more than normal) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs plus the holiday catalog. You also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit included in your kit (Another $20 savings)!
- EXTRA, EXTRA – GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- ADD NEW HOLIDAY PRODUCTS TO THE KIT STARTING AUG. 1. Purchase the starter kit beginning August 1 and add new holiday products as part of your “up to $155 in products.” Holiday products will be an available category to add to the kit.
- SAVE 20% or more on personal demonstrator orders while you are active. You will have early access to the NEW Holiday Catalog and get to order new products!
- JOIN THROUGH ME! Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you along the way. When you join through me you become a member of the PALS team. You will have access to the PALS private Facebook Groups where we chat, share ideas, ask questions, showcase our creations, have monthly webinars, participate in stamping discussions, prizes, polls, resources, and friendship! You can choose to participate or just quietly lurk and take it all in. You will also have the opportunity to attend OnStage in November and get to meet the Stampin’ Up! family, get expert advice on running a successful business, and be the first to hear the latest Stampin’ Up! news. I would love to meet you at the event!
- JOIN RISK-FREE! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! There is no penalty if you decide to stop and you get to keep all of your starter kit goodies! You enjoy all the benefits and discounts your demonstrator status offers through at least January 31, 2020! Most demonstrators join for the discount, exclusive resources and to purchase primarily for themselves. You’ll fit right in!
- CLICK HERE to join.
Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
Email me (email@example.com) if you have any questions about the starter kit or joining Stampin’ Up!
Want more Quick & easy ways to create fun cards & gifts? Paper Pumpkin is the way to go!
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription service by Stampin’ Up! It is the perfect way to jump into the world of papercrafting and get your creative “me-time” every month. The kit includes all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to create a fun project, without any stress. Everything is precut and ready to go so you can skip to the fun part of crafting! Subscribers always have cards and cute gifts on hand for every occasion. Your first kit includes a free gift —a clear stamping block. You’ll also build a collection of stamps and ink to use on other projects. There’s no pressure—you can cancel or suspend at any time. Subscribe by the 10th of the month to get started!
Here’s some details about the August kit.
- The August kit includes 6 gift bags and 12 gift tags. To receive this kit you must subscribe by August 10.
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle is a separate purchase for those who would like to convert their August Paper Pumpkin kit into cards.
- Once you have completed the August kit, you will have extra kit components so you can easily combine them with the add-on without having to purchase additional kits.
- The price for the add-on bundle is $10.00 and is available for Paper Pumpkin subscribers only. This add-on is available beginning August 1, while supplies last! If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber click on the image below to add this to your shopping cart! If you are new to Paper Pumpkin Click HERE to subscribe.