Welcome to the Pals’ May Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects with “More Than One Score.” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I love fun fold cards! I have been wanting to make this one for some time now but, the name, “Impossible Fold”, sounded intimidating. Let me just say, this card is anything but impossible! In fact, it is a really simple fun fold to make!
I used the Free As a Bird Stamp Set and and Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper which will be available in the new annual catalog when it debuts June 4th. Demonstrators were able to see and play with new products at Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage event. This suite was used for one of the make ‘n take projects. I like to challenge myself and use the make ‘n take products to make something a little different.
This fun fold starts with a piece of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 cardstock. A few simple scores (4 to be exact) turns what would be a flat card in to a cool pop up!
I will share the full color tutorial with directions and measurements on my blog tomorrow. Make sure you subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out! Here’s a look at the side view.
I love the new scalloped lace trim too! (I’ll share how I made the fun banner tomorrow.) I had fun coloring the birds with the Stampin’ Blends. You could just as easily watercolor with ink or use Stampin’ Up!’s watercolor pencils. Just think of all the color possibilities for these cute little birds!
This fun fold card would look great propped up on a desk or bookcase. Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for the photo tutorial so you can make one for someone special!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, June 12, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Anything with Wings” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
May Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
Have a wonderful Day!
Product List for Free As a Bird Fun Fold Card (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Friday is the Last Day to get the Exclusive So Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Click HERE to Subscribe by May 10th to receive this Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Click HERE to download the Everything is Rosy Product Medley flyer.
Click HERE to view sample projects.
Click HERE to view the retiring products in my online store.
Click HERE to shop Clearance Rack. New updates up to 60% off!