The Stampin’ Up! Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder really makes a great impression! I love it embossed with the Brushed Metallic cardstock! This fun fold card was one of the cards included in my Just Stampin’ Card Kit to go last month. (I always include a fun fold card in every kit to go.) As you can see this card would work for many occasions! That’s one of the cool things with my kits to go. You get everything pre cut and embossed with all the embellishments etc. and you just have to stamp a sentiment of your choice.
I even show how many different sentiments/stamp sets would work!
I really like how this fun fold opens and allows you to see the front and inside!
I even embossed the bottom of the envelope to coordinate.
Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia (sentiment)
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, and Brushed Metallic cardstock
Ink: Old Olive
Tools & Accessories: Label Me Fancy Punch, Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Forever Greenery Trim Combo, All The Trimmings Combo Pack, Stampin’ Seal, Stampin’ Dimensionals
You can purchase any of the products I used to create today’s project from my online store. Click HERE or on the images below to shop! *Orders of $40 or more receive EXCLUSIVE monthly tutorials (via email) featuring the Poinsettia Petals Bundle.
I have had an enormous response to my Special Edition Holiday Kit to go! I can only make so many each month and I am positive this one will sell out before the deadline! If you haven’t ordered yours yet, don’t wait! Click HERE for details.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: BWGSSKXZ
Product List (Click on any image to view)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in November:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials PLUS 3D Project Tutorial (shown HERE) featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! November tutorials feature the Poinsettia Petals Bundle.
- Poinsettia Petals card kit – Purchase the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “Gifts From the Garden.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The inspiration for my card today came from this garden photo I took many years ago.
When my son was little we planted sunflowers. All summer long he watched them grow and got so excited the taller they grew. He couldn’t wait to get dressed, run outside, and stand beside the sunflowers to see how tall they were in comparison to himself. He would report daily and tell me it was as tall as his “boo boo”, up to his knees… on up until they were over his head. He is all grown up now and started a new job this week.
I chose Celebrate Sunflowers to make a card to congratulate my son. This bundle is one of My Favorite Things from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog! You can see all of My Favorite Things HERE.
My card features four of the new In Colors (Misty Moonlight, Cinnamon Cider, Bumblebee, and Just Jade). The double Z fun fold design was perfect to showcase this “growing” sunflower. If you look at the side view you can see how it got it’s name.
I love the different sentiments and fonts in this stamp set! They are versatile and work for thank you cards and many different celebrations…birthday, graduation, job promotion, etc. The sentiment I used inside was perfect for my growing sunflower!
Check back tomorrow to see another version of this card as well as all the details to make this fun fold! *See below for a complete list of the products I used.
Here’s a fun fact about sunflowers.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop, which will be August 12th when our theme is “My Happiest Season.” The Design Team will showcase projects inspired by their favorite seasonal time of the year. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Product List for Celebrate Sunflowers Fun Fold Card (Save 10% when you purchase the bundle!) Earn BONUS DAYS COUPONS! *Information below.
EARN BONUS DAYS COUPONS IN JULY!
- EARN July 1 – August 3, 2020
- For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 4-31, 2020.
- There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month-long!
- An email address is required to receive Bonus Days coupon codes.
Earlier this week I participated in the 10th Anniversary Pals Blog Hop! We promised to announce our mystery blog candy winners today! Do you want to know what I’m giving away as my mystery blog candy surprise? One of the projects I shared for the Blog Hop was a Honey Bee Treat Holder made with the Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies.
The Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies was a Holiday Favorite and is still available online. I love to make little gifts to give to friends, my hairdresser, the ladies at the post office, and others who provide services throughout the month. I was thrilled when I found these adorable Lindt chocolate bees and ladybugs at Target. They are the perfect compliment to the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Detailed Bee Dies (and the Little Ladybug Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies).
Each month I feature a Stamp of the Month on my blog. This month I am featuring the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Detailed Bee Dies. When you shop with me I send you a handmade thank you card in the mail. This month’s thank you card is a fun fold pocket card I featured on my blog HERE. (Click HERE if you would like the tutorial.) In addition, I offer 3 (or more) FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more. A Bonus each month is a Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month. Another special this month (because it’s my Stampin’ Anniversary and Birthday month) is a sweet Honey Bee jar I featured HERE. (There’s also a drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in March.) I appreciate each and every order and love to reward my customers! And I’m excited to share ALL OF THIS as my Mystery Blog Candy! The lucky winner will get….
- Handmade Honey Bee thank you pocket card and tutorial
- 3 additional exclusive card tutorials featuring the Honey Bee Bundle
- Honey Bee hive candy jar
- Honey Bee card kit featured in the tutorial
- Curvy Keepsake Honey Bee treat box
- 12 6 x 6 sheets of the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper
I used the Random Number Generator to choose the winner and the Winner is…… Judy Burgee! Congratulations Judy! You need to email me your address in the next 24 hours and I will put your goodies in the mail and email you the exclusive tutorials!
I was thrilled that so many of you left comments! Thank you so much! I do appreciate you taking the time to check out my projects and leave a message! I hope you subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out when I post. *You’ll want to check back tomorrow to see my Little Ladybug treat holder for the Lindt chocolate ladybugs!
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
March Host Code: KN2QGGPD
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- A drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in March. *Winner announced April 1st.
- Handmade thank you fun fold card in the mail with any order.
- Honey Jar Sweet Treat (featured HERE) with an order of $40 or more.
- 4 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more. New tutorials every month! March tutorials feature the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Detailed Bee Dies. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. March Host Code: KN2QGGPD
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month (Honey Bee).
- Free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 ordered (January – March 31st).
Click on the image below to Download the 2nd release brochure!