Yesterday I shared a fun fold card called the “Impossible Card Fold”. I’m here to show you it’s anything but impossible! It’s super simple and fun to make. Here’s another look at my card.
Here’s the details how to make it…
- 1.Start with a piece of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card stock.
- With the 4 1/4″ side at the top of the score board, score at 2 1/8.
2. With the 5 1/2″ side at the top, score at 2 3/4″ just to the score line across the middle.
3. Flip so the other 5 1/2″ side is at the top and score at 1″ and 4 1/2″ just to the middle score line.
4. Cut along the score lines on the 5 1/2″ side from the top to the middle score line and from the bottom to the middle score line. (*Don’t cut the middle score line.)
5. Now comes the fun part! Hold one side (I held the left side) and flip the other side back and then fold the center piece forward. It’s that simple!!!!!
To decorate, I cut 2 pieces of DSP 2 x 2 5/8 and 2 pieces 7/8 x 2. The stamped banner piece measures 3/4 x 4 1/4 and the layer measures 7/8 x 4 1/4. I put both banner pieces together and slid them in the top of the Everyday Label Punch. *Make sure it’s centered before punching. Offset the top layer before adhering. Stamp sentiment and punch a hole with the 1/8 ” Handheld Circle Punch. (A shout out to Linda Heller for this cool punch trick!!!)
Take a 6″ piece of ribbon and fold in half. Thread through the hole then slip the ends through the loop. Adhere across the front of the card. Trim ends of the ribbon.
I fussy cut the flower from a scrap of DSP and adhered with a glue dot. I stamped the birds on Whisper White with Soft Suede ink and let dry before coloring with my Stampin’ Blends. I cut it out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered to the card. This card folds flat and fits in Stampin’ Up!’s standard medium envelopes. I decorated the envelope flap with the same beautiful Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper.
I hope you will give this fun fold a try now that you see it’s NOT “Impossible” at all!!!!
Are you excited about the new products and can’t wait to get your hands on them to start creating? How would you like to receive these products NOW instead of later? One way is to Join my team. You can choose items from the upcoming annual catalog for your starter kit! Or you can choose items from the current annual catalog or Occasions catalog. Get some products before they retire and grab a few new ones at the same time! You can choose $125 in product and just pay $99. Shipping is included!!! Call or Email me if you want to chat…the possibilities are endless! Click HERE for more information or to Join the Fun!
Coming Soon…Just Stampin’ Product Share Buffet
I will be offering my Just Stampin’ Product Share Buffet for all the new Suites, Designer Series Papers, ribbons, etc. as well as the new In Color products just like I have in the past. Check back this weekend for the full menu!
I was able to preorder the new In Colors and for the first time I am offering a limited number of In Color shares I can ship out immediately.
A Taste of the NEW 2019-2021 In Colors $21
- 10 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of double-sided Designer Series Paper -2 each in the 5 In Colors (Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Terracotta Tile)
- 10 yards of ribbon – 2 yards each of 1/2″ Scalloped Linen Ribbon in the 5 In Colors
- 10 sheets of cardstock – 2 each of the 5 In Colors
- 30 Faceted Dots – 6 each in the 5 In Colors (3 different sizes)
RESERVE Your Taste of the In Colors TODAY! Send me an email (email@example.com) with “In Color Product Share” in the subject line if you want to reserve a “Taste of the In Colors”. * 2019-2021 In Color bookmark is included with every order!
If you have ordered my product share buffet in the past I would love for you to leave a comment! Your testimonials are the best! Check back for the full buffet menu and all the details!
Have a great day!
Product List (Click on the images below to view in my online store.)
Host Code Exclusive! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more! * 2019-2021 In Color bookmark is included with every online order this month!). Please use the current host code below. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop.
May Host Code: HAC2C7BJ
Friday is the Last Day to subscribe to get the Exclusive So Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Click HERE to Subscribe by May 10th to receive this Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Click HERE to download the Everything is Rosy Product Medley flyer.
Click HERE to view sample projects.
Click HERE to view the retiring products in my online store.
Click HERE to shop Clearance Rack. New updates up to 60% off!