Welcome to the Pals’ February blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here because it’s “Time to Sale-A-Brate”! Our Design Team created projects using Sale-A-Bration items to inspire you. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today I’m “Sale-A-Brating” friendship! One of the best things about being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is all the new friendships I have made over the past several years while sharing my joy of stamping!
My card and gift uses three of my favorite items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog…the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, the gorgeous Organdy Ribbon (from the combo pack), and an awesome sentiment stamp set, Part of My Story. Here’s a peek at each of these items. (Did I mention you can get all of these for FREE?!!)
I love to create cards and gifts to match. This gift was quick & easy to put together for a special friend. Gather some rocks, tree branches, and some store bought moss and put it all in a jar. (The rocks hold the branches in place.) I fussy cut the large butterflies from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper and attached them to the branches with glue dots. This gift will last much longer than a bouquet of flowers! Choose the butterflies that match your home decor or stamp your own using the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set from the Occasions catalog!
For the coordinating card I used another pattern from the Botancial Butterfly DSP for my background. I used the Seasonal Layers Thinlits to cut the branch and then fussy cut another large butterfly from the DSP. I punched the small butterfly from another pattern of the DSP using the Butterfly Duet Punch. (I love how you can use the butterfly punch with the coordinating Butterfly Gala Stamp Set or the Designer Series Paper. More bang for your buck!!)
I popped up the butterfly layer, the larger butterfly, and the sentiment layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The sentiment from Part of My Story can be used for many occasions! (Check back tomorrow to see how I used it for my Valentine’s Day cards! Make sure you subscribe to my blog to get an email each time I post.)
The finishing touch was adding the beautiful bow made with the organdy ribbon! The best part about this project is I got the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, and Part of My Story Stamp Set for FREE! You can too with a qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration (now through March 31st).
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 13, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Spring Has Sprung” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’ ***You are HERE
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jill Killeen at The Killeen House Studio Blog
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Christine Eck at Dances with Hooves
Have a wonderful Day!
Product List for Butterfly card & gift (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Click HERE for all the SALE-A-BRATION details!
Check out New Sale-A-Bration items (coming February 15th) HERE.
Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Products with Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions. Click HERE! Subscribe by March 10th to get Paper Pumpkins 6th Anniversary Special…a Free Stamp Set!