I love to entertain, especially over the holidays. I’m not much of a cook (my husband does most of the cooking in our family) but, I am all about the presentation! I am getting a head start on some personalized place cards using the Make A Difference and Blended Seasons stamp sets.
These are really fun to make! Yesterday I shared two Christmas cards I made with the holly from the Blended Seasons stamp set. (If you missed that post you can view it HERE.) While I had everything out on my desk, I cut a bunch of 2 x 3 Thick Whisper White cardstock and stamped the holly using Memento ink. We usually have between 20-25 people for Christmas Eve dinner (that’s just our immediate family) so I thought it would be a good idea to get a head start. I plan to take these with me when we take my daughter back to college next week and color them at the hotel at night. Adding the names with the Make A Difference stamp set is a breeze as it is a photopolymer stamp set so its easy to see where to stamp the letters.
Just think of all the possibilities with this stamp set…you can make any sentiment you want! Check out this short video as Brandi from the Stampin’ Up! home office shares some more ideas with this stamp set.
I have used candy canes on a holiday buffet table before to label different food items but I think the personalized place card is so special! I used a rubber band to hold the three candy canes together then covered it up with ribbon tied in a bow. Quick & easy!
The Blended Seasons Stamp Set will be available August 1 -31 while supplies last. It is a limited edition bundle that I know you will love and use year round! Plus Bonus Days is coming in August where you earn $5 coupons for every $50 you purchase! Get your wish list ready. I’ll share all the details next week.
I really enjoyed reading everyone’s comments yesterday about your Christmas cards. I am amazed at how many some of you make! WOW! I make between 60-75 (all the same) to send to family and friends. Of course I play around and make several cards each year until I decide on “the one”. I always seem to find people to give the “extra” cards to each year. You can never spread too much cheer!!
I promised to pick a random winner from the comments to send a little gift to along with one of yesterday’s cards. The winner is…….. #4 Mary Grunder!!! Congratulations Mary! Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your address and I will put your goodies in the mail. Thanks to all who left comments. I have missed you!!!
Have a wonderful day!
DON’T MISS these great ways to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! in July:
- Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop. Host Code: MH7QMYZS
- FREE Ink Pad Assortment (a whole set of new ink pads, your choice of color group) when you sign up as a new or returning demonstrator in July! Click HERE for more information. Click HERE to Join the Fun!
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale View Flyer HERE
- New Stampin’ Blends are here! 11 new color combos available! Click HERE to see more of my coloring projects.
- Save 10% on Annual Catalog Bundles
Coming in August…