We haven’t had a card swap in awhile so I’m thinking there’s no time like the present! The new annual catalog has been out for 2 months now and I’m sure everyone has picked up a favorite stamp set, new cardstock colors, or Designer Series Paper they really like. So let’s showcase some of your favorites. Mail your card to me along with a self-addressed stamped envelope by Friday, August 17th. (Don’t wait to create!!!) I will swap out the cards and send you a card someone else has shared. I will showcase all the cards on my blog. I am excited to see and share your creations! Who’s in?
Mail cards to me:
12907 Lance Circle
Hagerstown, MD 21742
Have a wonderful day!
JUST A FEW DAYS LEFT to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! in July:
- Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop. Host Code: MH7QMYZS
- FREE Ink Pad Assortment (a whole set of new ink pads, your choice of color group) when you sign up as a new or returning demonstrator in July! Click HERE for more information. Click HERE to Join the Fun!
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale View Flyer HERE
- New Stampin’ Blends are here! 11 new color combos available! Click HERE to see more of my coloring projects.
- Save 10% on Annual Catalog Bundles
Coming in August…
Click HERE to view the Color Your Season flyer
22 thoughts on “Let’s Have A Card Swap!”
Sounds like fun! I’m working on a project for my great-niece who is a first year teacher this year but I’ll take a break from that and make a card for the swap.
I would love to hear more about your project for your niece. I teach Pre-K and am always looking for fun new ideas! Looking forward to you joining the swap!
I’m in. Sounds like fun.
I’m so glad!!!
Count me in, too! Always so much inspiring work from your followers.
I always LOVE your cards!!! 🙂
That’s a good idea! Does it all have to be from current products?
Current product is preferred but not required. You know we are going to want to recreate your card!! 🙂 Nothing is more frustrating than if we can’t get the materials to do so. It’s only 1 card to share and I know YOU have current stamp sets!!! LOL
Busy couple weeks coming up so not much time to create. I made some cute cards last weekend with current stamps but some retired paper. (Still using it up!)
Good for you! That sounds great! Can’t wait to see your card!!!
Definitely in….love card swaps!
YEA! And I love seeing your cards!
Yep, count me in too. Any certain rules?
I knew you’d be game! No rules, just requesting (not requiring) current product from catalog. I can’t wait to see what you create!!! 🙂
I am having fun with this. I will try and include the list of stuff I used washi taped to the card. I am playing with some new stuff. Have a safe trip home.
My cards in the mail! First time for me.