Welcome to my ABC “Sale-A-Bration” Series! This series showcases products from the 2018 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures. Today I’m showcasing the Lots of Lavender Stamp Set. You can earn this stamp set for FREE with an order of $50 or more this month.
This is a photopolymer stamp set which makes two-step stamping a breeze or you can choose to color it with pencils, markers, or watercolor. I chose to use ink and blender pen to color today. It was quick & easy to make this clean & simple note card.
I used the new Narrow Note Cards & envelopes from the Occasions catalog. How cute is this card?! The flower bunch fits perfectly on the card and I love the long and narrow envelopes too! Lavender symbolizes grace and calmness. I have lots of it growing in my garden. I like to dry it and give to people. This set makes the perfect note card to give with flowers.
I used the narrow note card to make a second card for today, a joy fold.
The note card made this fun fold even easier to put together! I stamped the image on the back of the note card (so it opens on the left side) with Basic Black Archival Ink and colored with my blender pen. I know I’ve mentioned this before but, you don’t want to pick up ink from the pad with blender pens (or Aqua Painter). You should squeeze your pad before you open it to get some of the ink on the lid and use the ink in the lid to pick up color. You could also just put a few drops of reinker in the lid.
I cut 7/8″ from my standard card base then embossed the front with the new Petal Pair embossing folder. This is one of the two embossing folders you get in the set. I also embossed celebrate (from Celebrations Duo) on a 1 x 5 1/2 piece of cardstock and adhered it on the left against the fold. I centered the note card and adhered the back on the inside of the card and folded the flap in the front. I tied the beautiful Whisper White organza ribbon to help keep the note card closed. It’s easy to slide out to open.
This is such a fun and easy card to make! Purple is my daughter’s favorite color and she gives us many reasons to celebrate! I love the other little flower in this set too! It makes a nice accent for inside the card or on the envelope. So pretty!
You can purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! products used to make today’s project from my online store. Click HERE to shop or click on the images below.
To get a FREE thank you gift from me (card kits and more), simply enter the host code below at checkout. *If you have an order over $150, DON’T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin’ Rewards AND the free thank you gifts from me!
I am offering my “Just Stampin’ Card kit and 3D Project Buffet” kit to go this month. For more details and ordering information click HERE.
Have a lovely day!
Host Code Exclusive! Earn Free gifts from me (card kits and more) with your order. Simply enter the host code at checkout.
Host Code: PH6HPQF3
*Orders of $50 or more qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration items.
- For every $50 you spend, you earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. New $100 level!
- Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products with Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions! Click HERE for details. *NEW THIS MONTH! When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me I will send you (and my existing customers) FREE Step-By-Step PDF Tutorials with 3 alternate kit ideas in the months you receive the kit.
- Save 10% on Occasions & Annual Catalog Bundles
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products with Host Rewards. Get a $25 rewards bonus when you spend $250 or more during Sale-A-Bration.
- Host Code Exclusive! Earn Free gifts from me (card kits and more) with your order. Simply enter the host code at checkout. Host Code: PH6HPQF3 Click HERE to shop.
- Join the Fun and choose 2 FREE stamp sets as a bonus Jan. 3 – March 31! The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. At a minimum, enjoy 20% off Stampin’ Up! products through July 31 (or longer). I welcome hobby demonstrators! Click HERE to learn more or contact me and let’s chat!