Welcome to my ABC “Sale-A-Bration” Series! This series showcases products from the 2018 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures. Today I’m showcasing the Perennial Birthday Project Kit. I send lots of birthday cards and I love the box that comes with this kit to help keep everything organized. Here’s a look at the kit.
You not only get all the supplies to make 16 birthday cards (4 of each design), but you also get the fabulous storage box! There are even monthly dividers that you can use to write everyone’s birthday on so you don’t forget any. Use the box to store the cards you have ready to send!
The Perennial Birthday Stamp Set coordinates with the kit and has great sentiments for the inside of cards too! I used the floral and leaf designs to decorate my envelopes to coordinate.
Here’s a look at each of the 4 different cards that come in the kit.
You can make 4 of each of these cards or change it up. I like to make each card a little different. Here are some alternative ideas I made.
I absolutely love this Double Flap Fun Fold card!
Here’s my shadow box card.
I love to make fun fold cards and different shaped cards!
Here’s a sneak peek at another fun fold idea that I will share on Thursday for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Be sure to check back!
How would like a FREE step by step photo tutorial to make each of my fun fold alternative ideas? You can get my tutorial with 4 fun fold alternate card ideas AND the extras to complete my fun fold cards with the purchase of the Perennial Birthday Project Kit and Perennial Birthday Stamp Set. Simply click HERE or on the images at the bottom and add these to your shopping cart. *If you add some Stampin’ Dimensionals or another item for just $1 more you will earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! That’s a lot of bang for your buck….a project kit to make 16 cards plus a birthday organizer box to store them in, a beautiful stamp set, my exclusive fun fold tutorial, additional items to complete my fun fold designs (shipped separately), and a FREE Sale-A-Bration item of your choice! WOW!
Check out this short video showing not only the cards, but the lovely box!
Here’s some of the envelopes I stamped to coordinate.
You can fill your box with even more cards when you purchase my monthly kits to go! Yesterday I shared how you can get my “Just Stampin’ Card kit and 3D Project Buffet”. If you missed that post click HERE.
I’m a little late posting today because I stayed up to watch the Oscars! I look forward to this event every year. I love movies and seeing if my favorites win! And I love to see what everyone wears! Here’s a photo of me from my Hollywood “Oscar Moment” several years ago. That little trophy is heavier than you think!
Have a wonderful day! Share some handmade kindness!
Host Code Exclusive! Earn Free gifts from me (card kits and more) with your order. Simply enter the host code at checkout.
Host Code: PH6HPQF3
*Orders of $50 or more qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration items.
Click HERE to see all the exclusive kits and shop my online store.
“To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference.”
- For every $50 you spend, you earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. New $100 level!
- Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products with Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions! Click HERE for details. *NEW THIS MONTH! When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me I will send you (and my existing customers) FREE Step-By-Step PDF Tutorials with 3 alternate kit ideas in the months you receive the kit.
- Save 10% on Occasions & Annual Catalog Bundles
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products with Host Rewards. Get a $25 rewards bonus when you spend $250 or more during Sale-A-Bration.
- Host Code Exclusive! Earn Free gifts from me (card kits and more) with your order. Simply enter the host code at checkout. Host Code: PH6HPQF3 Click HERE to shop.
- Join the Fun and choose 2 FREE stamp sets as a bonus Jan. 3 – March 31! The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. At a minimum, enjoy 20% off Stampin’ Up! products through July 31 (or longer). I welcome hobby demonstrators! Click HERE to learn more or contact me and let’s chat!