I have been the recipient of much love and support lately which means I have a lot of thank you notes to write! When I make thank you cards I usually make several. It’s easier sometimes to do “assembly line” and I especially like to do that with thank you cards.
Here’s some thank you cards I shared previously that I am thankful I made extras to have on hand.
*Click on any image to see the original post.
Do you notice anything in common with these cards?
It looks like I tend to use shades of blue and green for my thank you cards! (I never noticed that before.)
You can purchase the products used to make these cards from my online store. Click HERE to shop or click on the images above to view the orginial post to see the products used.
Have a great day!
Here’s more great ways to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! in February:
- For every $50 you spend, you earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. New $100 level!
- Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products with Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions! Click HERE for details.
- Say hello to colorful creativity with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Click HERE for ideas and more.
- Save 10% on Occasions & Annual Catalog Bundles
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products with Host Rewards. Get a $25 rewards bonus when you spend $250 or more during Sale-A-Bration.
- Host Code Exclusive! Earn Free gifts from me (card kits and more) with your order. Simply enter the host code at checkout. Host Code: SUMCMQRW Click HERE to shop.
- Join the Fun and choose 2 FREE stamp sets as a bonus Jan. 3 – March 31! The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. At a minimum, enjoy 20% off Stampin’ Up! products through July 31 (or longer). I welcome hobby demonstrators! Click HERE to learn more or contact me and let’s chat!
5 thoughts on “Many Thanks”
I never tire of seeing your pretty cards. Hope you’re mending well and can get back to your kids and crafting soon.
I have an entire Jeanie Gallery on my computer but I missed a couple of these. So impressive a body of work. Get well soonest!
Good Morning Jeanie . . . Great reminder of your beautiful work. I hope the Olympics are keeping you entertained and I also hope you are feeling better soon and mending well. 🙂
Very beautiful, also all cards use stampin up designer series paper. Glad you are back blogging.
I love to see the parade of thank you cards! So much talent! Glad you are on the mend, at least you seem to be from your blog post. We missed you.