Happy Thursday! Today is a big milestone for me….it’s my 1,000th blog post!!! For someone who considers herself “technology challenged” this is reason to celebrate! I couldn’t have done it without my amazing daughter who set up my blog and is always patient with me when I call for help. Leave a comment below for a chance to win some blog candy!
It’s time for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Today’s card is a fun fold featuring the Beautiful Thistle Bundle.
Here is this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge board.
I chose the bottom row: gems, watercolor, floral
- Card Base (Gorgeous Grape): 4 1/4 x 11
- DSP Panels (Highland Heather from Subtles 6×6 Designer Series Paper Assortment): 2 1/8 x 4 3/8, Cut 2 @ 3/4 x 4
- Basic White: Cut 2 @ 7/8 x 4 3/8 (emboss with crosshatch 3D Embossing folder), 4 x 4 1/4 for the back, scrap to stamp and fussy cut sentiment on front
I stamped the flowers on Shimmery White cardstock with Stazon Ink. I used Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape to watercolor the flowers. I love the Stampin’ Up! water painters! They make it so easy to watercolor. Add a few drops of ink refill inside the lid of the ink pads, mix with a water painter, and color. I cut the flowers out with the coordinating dies. The large flower is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front of my card. I adhered the smaller flower on the back of my card.
You can view the complete list of products used below.
I haven’t made this “stand up” fun fold card in awhile. You can click HERE for the photo tutorial and view two other versions of this card.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project for the Tic Tac Toe challenge and that you’ll check out all the fabulous creations from this week’s design team. We would love to have you join us! The challenge boards are always full of fun elements that will surely spark your creativity. Pick 3 and play along!
I have been celebrating my 10th Anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator this month with 10 Days of Giveaways. I have enjoyed sharing some of my favorite products, exclusive tutorials, card kits and more! I appreciate everyone who helped me celebrate by taking the time to leave comments, participate in my card swap, shop from my online store, purchase my card kit, adhesive tote, etc. You inspire me to keep doing what I do!
Let’s get to the final winner…Bernice P.! Congratulations Bernice! Email me your address and I will mail you the card kit to make the Irresistible Blooms fun fold card featured on my blog yesterday.
Here are all the winners in my 10 Days of Giveaways!
Day 1- Dawne– Hello, Irresistible card kit & tutorial featured HERE.
Day 2 – Mary Hopfner – bay window fun fold card kit featured HERE.
Day 3 –Nancy H. – Paper Pumpkin Box of goodies
Day 4 – EVERYONE who participates in my birthday card swap! Click HERE for details. *Please leave a comment if you plan to participate so I can make a card for you. Reminder…If you signed up to participate, your card needs to arrive in the mail to me by March 24th.
Day 5 – Pat V.- 3D embossing folder and ribbon
Day 6 – Carol Busby – Just Stampin’ Fun Fold Card Kit & 3D Project Buffet
Day 7- Chris from Pella- 10 note cards & envelopes
Day 8 -Juleen Henderson – Set of card bases and more of each of the retiring 2021-2023 In Colors.
Day 9 – Barb E.- Kit to create the nugget treat holder featured HERE.
Day 10- Bernice P.- Card Kit to create Irresistible Blooms fun fold card featured HERE.
*You must email me (email@example.com) with your address to claim your prize!
Would you like another chance to win? Of course you do! In honor of my 1,000th blog post today I’m giving away 10 of my handmade cards AND the Scenic Garden (exclusive HOST) stamp set! Leave a comment below to enter today’s drawing!
Have a great day!
Click HERE to Shop 24/7
Current Host Code: BQC9CMAR
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 10 FREE Tutorials (in honor of my 10th anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator) featuring the Irresistible Blooms Bundle when you purchase the bundle from me in March. You’ll have 10 project ideas to start creating right away! You will also receive a card kit to create one of the cards featured in the tutorial.*Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: BQC9CMAR
*Click on the image below to purchase.
- Mystery Box– This is a gift from me to you when you place a $100 order with me (before tax and shipping) using the host code. Mystery boxes are filled with retired Stampin’ Up! products like stamps, dies, paper, punches, accessories, and more. You’ll also receive a handmade party favor (in honor of my birthday this month).I am de-stashing my craft area and this is a way to celebrate and share my retired products with you!
SPECIAL OFFER!!! Make sure you have the right “tools” for the job!
Just Stampin’ Adhesive Tote
I’ve included my most used “go to” adhesives that I use for my card and 3D projects! This zipper tote includes:
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tear & Tape
- Mini Glue Dots
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stampin’ SEAL
- Stampin’ SEAL refill
- My Favorite Precision Tip Applicator (Non Stampin Up!) *Just fill with Multipurpose Liquid Glue for your fine-tip projects (adhering small embellishments and detailed die cuts).
Cost: $45 (*Includes shipping & handling plus FREE zipper tote and 12 sheets of 6×6 Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper shown below.)
Put your adhesives to use right away making fun projects with this DSP!
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “Adhesive Tote” in the subject line. *Make sure you include your mailing address! Then send payment through PayPal. To do this, go to paypal.com, sign in or register for an account, click “Send” and fill in my email address (email@example.com). Fill in the amount ($45 which includes shipping), and Continue. If you do not use PayPal, you may send me a check.
Product List (Click on any image below to shop my online store.)