Today’s my birthday and the perfect opportunity to showcase one of my favorite Stampin’ Up! kits, Light the Candles! This is a beginner-friendly DIY birthday card kit that’ll make you want to party and eat cake at the same time! Get ready to give a big “Hip Hip Hooray!” for the Light the Candles Kit!
The kit includes enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and 8 coordinating envelopes with party-ready designs of birthday cake, candles, and all the wishes. The cards in this kit also make great invitations for a fun birthday bash!
* Light the Candles Photopolymer Stamp Set
* Acrylic Stamp Block
* Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Spot
* Predesigned projects
* Step-by-step instructions
* Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
* Makes 8 cards: 4 each of 2 designs
* Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
* 8 preprinted envelopes
* Enough adhesive to complete projects
*A 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
Product colors: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Night of Navy
The stamp set included in this kit has great sentiments and fun images!
I love this kit! It’s quick & easy to put together and makes such fun cards! You can create the cards as intended or add your own twist.
I created fun coordinating gift boxes using the card bases and the Cracker & Treat Box Dies.
How fun are these?! The Cracker & Treat Box Dies make these just as easy to make as the cards! Look at all the dies included in this set!
I love how they look together. It’s a great way to give a little something with the card.
The candle die on the treat box is from the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies. You can save 10% when you purchase the Charming Sentiments Bundle. This is such a great sentiment set to have!
Stampin’ Up! does the best job with product coordination!
Here’s another look at each of the card designs with the fun envelopes.
I love that you can use the stamps included in the kit for inside sentiments too!
Watch as Sara from Stampin’ Up! puts the kit together in this video.
Kits by Stampin’ Up! are perfect for new crafters, busy crafters, or crafters who want quick and easy projects. All-inclusive project kits have everything you need in one box! Give as a gift or try them yourself. (*Kits are while supplies last.)
Click HERE to check out more kits from Stampin’ Up’s Kits Collection.
Click on the image below to purchase the Light the Candles Card Kit.
My son arrived yesterday and I am looking forward to a wonderful weekend! We are hoping the rain will hold out for the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, D.C.
Have a great weekend!
Click HERE to Shop 24/7
Current Host Code: BQC9CMAR
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 10 FREE Tutorials (in honor of my 10th anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator) featuring the Irresistible Blooms Bundle when you purchase the bundle from me in March. You’ll have 10 project ideas to start creating right away! You will also receive a card kit to create one of the cards featured in the tutorial.*Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: BQC9CMAR
*Click on the image below to purchase.
- Mystery Box– This is a gift from me to you when you place a $100 order with me (before tax and shipping) using the host code. Mystery boxes are filled with retired Stampin’ Up! products like stamps, dies, paper, punches, accessories, and more. You’ll also receive a handmade party favor (in honor of my birthday this month).I am de-stashing my craft area and this is a way to celebrate and share my retired products with you!
Product List (Click on any image below to shop my online store.)
SPECIAL OFFER!!! Make sure you have the right “tools” for the job!
Just Stampin’ Adhesive Tote
I’ve included my most used “go to” adhesives that I use for my card and 3D projects! This zipper tote includes:
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tear & Tape
- Mini Glue Dots
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stampin’ SEAL
- Stampin’ SEAL refill
- My Favorite Precision Tip Applicator (Non Stampin Up!) *Just fill with Multipurpose Liquid Glue for your fine-tip projects (adhering small embellishments and detailed die cuts).
Cost: $45 (*Includes shipping & handling plus FREE zipper tote and 12 sheets of 6×6 Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper shown below.)
Put your adhesives to use right away making fun projects with this DSP!
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “Adhesive Tote” in the subject line. *Make sure you include your mailing address! Then send payment through PayPal. To do this, go to paypal.com, sign in or register for an account, click “Send” and fill in my email address (email@example.com). Fill in the amount ($45 which includes shipping), and Continue. If you do not use PayPal, you may send me a check.