I have so much to celebrate! I am honored to be the featured designer this week for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I hope you will play along with this week’s board! Join me this month as I celebrate my 10 year anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! I’m celebrating with 10 days of giveaways, a card swap, exclusive tutorials, some of my favorite card designs, and more! Make sure you subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out!
I created a fun fold card using the gorgeous new Hello, Irresistible Suite for this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge.
The Hello, Irresistible Suite is an online exclusive and it is definitely “Irresistible”!!! The paper is gorgeous, the stamp set has awesome sentiments and fonts, and the dies can cut stamped images or flowers and leaves from the patterned paper! So cool!!! I stamped the flowers on a piece of the Designer Series Paper, heat embossed it with white embossing powder, and cut it out with the dies. I cut the leaves from the DSP.
I also heat embossed the sentiment. First I inked it with Versamark, then with Flirty Flamingo. I used clear embossing powder which really makes it pop. Here are the details to create this fun fold.
- Card Base (Thick Basic White): 4 1/4 x 11 scored on the long side at 3/8, 1 7/8, 3 5/8, 5 1/8, 5 1/2
- DSP (Hello, Irresistible): Cut across top of DSP pattern so it measures 4 1/8 x 6 – Then cut in same direction pieces that measure 1 3/8, 1 5/8, and 1 3/8, 1 5/8 (x 4 1/8)
- DSP (Hello, Irresistible): Cut 2 strips 1/4 x 4 1/8
- Adhere 1 5/8 x 4 1/8 piece of DSP that was cut last (the piece on the right end) inside the card along the end.
- Add Tear & Tape inside the 3/8 score line beside the 5 1/2″ card fold. Remove tape and adhere to the card base.
- Add striped DSP inside the 3/8 score lines on the front of the card base on each end.
- Adhere floral DSP in the order it was cut to the front of the card.
- Stamp sentiment on DSP in Versamark and Flirty Flamingo and hear emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Punch with Double Oval Punch. Adhere to White punched oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to card base with another dimensional just in the center of the oval.
- Stamp flowers in Versamark on DSP and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder. Cut with Irresistible Blooms Dies and adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. *The card will tuck under the flower on the right to create the look of a bay window.
- Cut leaves from DSP with dies. Adhere to card with Mini Glue Dots.
- Use White Crinkled Ribbon and Linen Thread to tie a bow and adhere to card with Mini Glue Dot.
- Add Adhesive Backed Milky Dots to flowers and card to embellish.
- Stamp sentiment on inside with Flirty Flamingo Ink.
I used all but one element from the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Board to create this card. Can you figure out which one I am missing?
To enter today’s drawing for a card kit to create this bay window fun fold card just leave a comment below. I’ll pick a random winner and announce it on my blog this weekend..
Did you know if you purchase the Hello Irresistible Bundle from me in March you’ll receive 10 FREE Tutorials (in honor of my 10th anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator) plus a card kit to create one of the cards featured in the tutorial? That’s right! Here’s a look at what you get in the bundle.
The patterned paper that is part of the suite is “Hello, Irresistible”. Couldn’t have picked a better name for it! Take a look!
I loved reading everyone’s comments yesterday and learning how long you’ve been stamping. When I went to my first card club 10 years ago we heat embossed a card and I was hooked!!! I remember thinking, “Where has this been all my life?” As you can see from today’s card, I still love to heat emboss. (It’s a WOW every time!)
Day 1 Winner in my 10 Days of Giveaways is….Dawne!
Congratulations ! Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your address and I will email your card kit from yesterday and send you the tutorial via email.
To enter today’s drawing for a card kit to create this bay window fun fold card just leave a comment below. Did you figure out which element I didn’t use on my card today?
Thanks for stopping by. Check out what the other designers created with this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Then, I hope you’ll pick 3 and play along!!!
Have a great day!
Click HERE to Shop
Current Host Code: 46BEX4DP
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 10 FREE Tutorials (in honor of my 10th anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator) featuring the Hello, Irresistible Bundle when you purchase the bundle from me in March. You’ll have 10 project ideas to start creating right away! You will also receive a card kit to create one of the cards featured in the tutorial.*Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: 46BEX4DP
*Click on the image below to purchase.
- Mystery Box– This is a gift from me to you when you place a $100 order with me (before tax and shipping) using the host code. Mystery boxes are filled with retired Stampin’ Up! products like stamps, dies, paper, punches, accessories, and more. You’ll also receive a handmade party favor (in honor of my birthday this month).I am de-stashing my craft area and this is a way to celebrate and share my retired products with you!
Product List for Hello, Irresistible Bay Window Fun Fold card
(*Click on image to shop my online store,.