Previously I shared some Valentine treat boxes I made using the Mini Paper Pumpkin boxes. I love that these boxes are food safe but they also make great gift boxes which is what I’m using them for today.
I really enjoy decorating these boxes for gifts. One of my favorite bundles is Friends Are Like Seashells. This bundle includes the Friends Are Like Seashells Stamp Set and the Seaside Seashells Dies.
There’s an ocean of possibilities in this set! The seashell, sand dollar, starfish, and sea grass images are the perfect accompaniment for sea-themed cards. I used the coordinating Seashells 3D Embossing Folder for my background. It’s a great way to elevate your projects and give them some dimension and texture.
I combined the Seashells 3D embossing folder with the Seaside Seashells Dies to create a coordinating oceanscape for my cards to go with the gifts.
I chose to use Stampin’ Up! Note Cards & Envelopes because I wanted my card to fit inside the Mini Paper Pumpkin Box with the gift. Stampin’ Up! Note Cards & Envelopes come in sets of 20 in Basic White and Very Vanilla and are still what I consider the best deal in town! If you want a different color note card, simply cut a piece of 3 1/2 x 5 cardstock and adhere on the front of the card. How easy is that?!
Here’s the details for today’s projects:
Note Card & Envelope (Inspired by Julie Davison)
- Card Base: Basic White Note Card & Envelope
- Cardstock layer (Blushing Bride): 3 1/2 x 5 embossed and adhered to card front
- Cardstock (same color): 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 sponged with Shimmer Frost White, die cut with Seaside Shells Dies then embossed with Seashells 3D Embossing Folder and cut apart with paper snips. Adhere top portion to card front (see photos below).
- Basic White: scrap to stamp sentiment in Sahara Sand ink and cut with die from All Dressed Up. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Envelope: emboss with Seashells 3D Embossing Folder to coordinate.
Mini Paper Pumpkin Box
- Blushing Bride: 5 1/2 x 3 3/4, 5 1/4 x 3 1/2 (embossed with Seashells 3D Embossing Folder)
- Basic White: 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 to stamp sentiment and die cut with Stitched Circle Die.
- Adhere die cut shell (snipped from large die) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Pearl Basic Jewels
- Place gift and card in box and tie with ribbon.
You can view the list of products I used below.
Have you checked out the Clearance Rack lately? These (retired) Gold Mini Pizza Boxes are just $2.80 for 8 (reg. $7.00)! Now that’s a great deal!!!! These little boxes are great for gifts or treats as well. I used some of the leftover die pieces to decorate the top of these boxes.
Are you wondering what’s in all these boxes? The sentiment (from Friends Are Like Seashells Stamp Set) gives a clue and couldn’t be more perfect to go with these gifts I made for friends.
I have had many people ask about my oyster shells after I shared some of the different ways you can use these shells in your home decor or as gifts. (Click HERE to view that post.)
I do sell these shells and each one is unique.
Email me (email@example.com) if you are interested in purchasing. I accept Paypal or check.
*Please put seashells in the subject. Choose from the 5 options below.
She Sells Seashells…$20 each (includes shipping & handling)
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Current Host Code: APGSKE7W
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Receive a handmade card in the mail when you place an online order with me. Exclusive gift when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping). Plus, now through Feb. 28th, earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax & shipping). Check out the Sale-A-Bration brochure below. *Click on the image to view.
Product List (Click on any image below to Shop from my online store 24/7.)