I am ready to say good-bye to 2020! How about you? I am looking forward to 2021! Starting January 5th you will be able to order from the 2021 Mini Catalog and take advantage of many free gifts during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration. It’s the best time of year for stamping freebies and fun new products! I have been making more calendar cards using some new patterned paper from the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (which will be available in January). I love these new designs and colors combinations! Here’s a sneak peek!
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Cherry Cobbler, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Shaded Spruce, So Saffron
You get this paper (and more) for FREE when you order my Product Shares.*See below for more information.
Here’s some of my newest calendar cards featuring the Flower & Field DSP with the (soon to be retired) Celebration Labels Dies (on sale for 50% off!!)..
Here’s a close up of each.
Do you have a favorite?
Here’s the calendar cards I shared earlier this month. *You can click on the image to view the original post.
Here’s the side view so you can see the extra support. These cards stay standing all year!
Here’s how you can get one of these calendar cards….
- Make any purchase from my online store in December and I will send you a calendar card for FREE as my thanks to you for supporting me and my Stampin’ Up! business. I appreciate each and every order! *See my “Just Stampin’ Rewards” below.
- Purchase one or more cards for $4 each (plus .70 postage). Email me (email@example.com) letting me know how many calendar cards you would like as well as your address. I accept Paypal (Choose “send to a friend” option to avoid additional fee) or personal check. DSP and cardstock colors vary! *Note…Proceeds from the sale of these cards to benefit Breast Cancer Awareness.
Do you do anything special to celebrate or welcome the new year? We always get a new family game for Christmas each year which we play on New Year’s Eve. Then we stay up and watch all the festivities on tv while we wait to toast the new year. We usually get all the noisemakers, party hats, etc. and just have fun as we think about all we’ve done the past year and our dreams for the new year. Leave me a comment below and I will pick a random winner to receive a 6 x 6 sample of the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper showcased today. Today’s winner in my 12 Days of Giveaways is…Darlene K! Congratulations Darlene! Email me your address and I will put your tags & ribbon in the mail.
Here’s the list of winners so far…
Day 1- Karen from Florida – calendar card
Day 2 – Denise Wekwert – your choice of a set of tutorials *See below.
Day 3 – Linda – friendship card
Day 4 – Nancy Farrell – Christmas card kit
Day 5 – Pat V. – Gift card holder
Day 6 – Lawanda Martin – Gift package kit & tutorial
Day 7 – Darlene K.– Tags & ribbon
Day 8 – ??? Could be you! Leave a comment below – New 6 x 6 DSP sampler
The new 2021 Mini Catalog is coming!
Order your PRODUCT SHARES now!
Click HERE for details.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: 6XYUCY23
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in December:
- A 2021 Calendar card in the mail with any order as my thanks to you. *Cardstock colors and DSP may vary.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials PLUS 3D Project Tutorial featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! December tutorials feature the Snowflake Wishes Bundle. *The stamps and dies are not retiring; however, the bundle (10% savings) is only available through January 4th.
- Snowflake Wishes card kit – Purchase the Snowflake Wishes Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Poinsettia Petals – Purchase the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial featuring a 3D project (shown HERE). *The stamps and dies are not retiring; however, the bundle (10% savings) is only available through January 3rd.
- Celebration Tidings – *Retiring – AWSL Purchase the Celebration Tidings Stamp Set and Celebration Labels Dies and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial! Click HERE to see one of the cards included in the tutorials. *Note – It is cheaper to purchase the dies and stamp set separately (rather than the bundle) during the YEAR-END Closeout SALE going on now! (The dies are 50% off!!!)
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Get Free Tutorials with purchase below. (Click on any image to view in my online store.
$35.00 SALE $17.50
FYI…All Current Whisper White products are Available While Supplies Last! Read all about the changes and the new “Basic White” HERE.
Clearance Rack Refresh & Year-End Closeouts On Sale NOW!
Save up to 50% on select retiring items and up to 60% on Clearance Rack. Items are available while supplies last! Click HERE to Shop.
21 thoughts on “A Sneak Peek at Flower & Field Designer Series Paper & 12 Days of Giveaways Day 7”
So many decisions. sales sales sales, mini cat., sale-a-bration, help.
I don’t need anything and of course I WANT it all.
I forgot to comment on Flowers & Field DSP. Beautiful, it’s on my list.
Hi Jeanie, We do not do anything special on the New Year. It is like any other night. I do one thing . . . I set my alarm for 10 minutes to the New Year. I take pictures of the TV to see the Times Square ball drop. This is my first picture in my photo album each year.
Have a blessed day.
Fun calendar cards. I like this paper, the black and dark backgrounds make the flowers pop! We don’t do anything special to welcome in the new year. I am doing good to stay up until 10:30! Sometimes I get to see the ball drop though.
It has been decades since I stayed up until midnight on New Year’s Eve. I am a morning person; and it shows! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
We fix lots of finger foods- I usually let each of my 3 boys pick something they want. We watch a movie and/or play a game. Then around 11:30 we turn on one of the tv stations to watch the celebration and the ball drop.
Love the Hydrangea Hill items!!
love these fresh calendars…they are so pretty
Thanks for sharing your calendar card.
Beautiful new paper. Endless possibilities.
We always go to a movie on New Years Eve, so this year, maybe we’ll rent a new one online for our family movie night! Love that new paper!
Your calendars are beautiful! Just emailed for a couple. My favorite is Flower & Field! We don’t do much on New Year’s Eve. Used to go to a Japanese Steak house for an early dinner. Not sure what we will do this year, maybe Chinese take out.
Love all of your designs showing off such creativity!! Have CASED your projects for years and am so thankful for your posts as they spark my own limited creative thought processes! 😆
Such fun dsp used on your cute calendar cards. Thank you for the inspiration. We always enjoy the New Years Eve countdown and entertainment on tv New Years Eve.
I like your calendar cards, so cute! I went to school with a Jean Stark. Did you go to Boyne City High School? Please let me know if you are one of my classmates.
Hi Sandra! Thanks for your kind comment. I grew up in Massachusetts and attending high school there. They say we all have a twin somewhere. LOL
LOVE your beautifully decorated Calendar cards with the Flowers & Field DSP! GREAT Marketing idea too with the gorgeous paper and a NEW Calendar! No special New Years traditions but reflecting on the year we have had, I am thankful to have survived it and dear friends that helped when we needed help! Now I am able to Pay it Forward. Also as a fellow demonstrator, could I purchase your calendar cards (or several?). Not sure if it’s just for your customers or not, but just thought I would ask. Thanks!
Hi Judy! Anyone can purchase one or more of my calendar cards. I sell them to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness and to support our local chapter. Information to order these can be found in the blog post above.
I love the calendar cards! I may have to find another die that will make a large label.
Hi Jeanie Love your calendars, are there ant dimensions for them please? Cheers and thankyou.