Yesterday I shared some quick cards I made using Stampin’ Up! note cards & envelopes with leftovers from my Paper Pumpkin kits. If you missed that post you can view it HERE.
Stampin’ Up! also has some great kits that make for quick & easy card making. One of my favorites is the Notes of Kindness All-Inclusive Kit.
* Makes 20 cards: 5 each of 4 designs
* Set of 6 photopolymer stamps
* Clear stamp block
* 20 printed card bases and coordinating printed envelopes
* Giftable kraft box
* Die-cut stickers and accents
* Archival Basic Black Ink Stampin’ Spot
* Baker’s Twine
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
* Adhesive-backed pearls
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Soft Sea Foam
You can make 20 cards as shown below using what’s included with the kit or add different sentiments and your own twist.
I needed more thinking of you cards for the nursing home residents so here’s what I made.
This All-Inclusive Kit would make a great gift idea to give someone that is stuck inside these days (which is almost all of us)!!! If you are homeschooling it would be great to make with your kids and teach them to write notes to send to others!
You can check out the other kits available HERE or click on the images below to shop my online store.
Have a great day and Stay Healthy!!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
March Host Code: FEE63DYU
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- A drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in March. *Winner announced April 1st.
- Handmade thank you fun fold card in the mail with any order.
- Honey Jar Sweet Treat (featured HERE) with an order of $40 or more (before tax & shipping).
- 4 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! March tutorials feature the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Detailed Bee Dies. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. March Host Code: FEE63DYU
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month (Honey Bee).
- Free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 ordered (January – March 31st). The countdown is on…Only 9 days left of Sale-A-Bration!!!!
SHOP and Earn a FREE product every time you reach a threshold level! Level 1 – $50; Level 2 – $100. For example, if you spend $150 you can choose three level 1 items or one Level 1 item and one Level 2 item.
HOST and earn the exclusive Little Ladybug stamp set with orders of $300 or more!
JOIN the fun and get the best deal of all!!! Click HERE.
- Choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products (anything you want!) and pay only $99.
- FREE Shipping (10% savings!)
- FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit ($21 value)
- Save 20% or more off all future orders.
- Plus, here’s what you get for FREE during Sale-A-Bration:
- A new MINI PAPER CUTTER
- Package of 6” x “6 Designer Paper Sampler
- Your choice of any stamp set from either catalog (Mini or Annual)
Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
Click HERE to Join my team.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more information! I’d love to chat!
Click HERE to Subscribe by April 10th to have this “fam-tastic” kit delivered to your door.
3 thoughts on “Notes of Kindness”
Oh my, you really stepped these up more than just a notch!!! The kit is nice but I really like your cards even more. The butterfly is my favorite. I have that punch and used it for the gnome/leprechaun’s feet. I actually put that punch away! Well done Jeanie!
I’m with Chris–I like your cards better than the kit’s original ones! I’m determined to make some general thinking of you cards to send to friends this week so thanks for the ideas.
Hi Jeanie, Wow! Beautiful cards!
Do you have any more of these kits or the stamp set that I could buy? I have a kit, but don’t have the stamp set. Thank you!