My husband, daughter, and I decided to take a drive to Washington, DC over the weekend to get out and about for a bit. (It’s only an hour drive from where we live.) Spring in our nation’s capital is my favorite time of year, especially when the cherry blossoms are in bloom! This weekend was peak season and it was a gorgeous sight to behold!
The beauty of nature is a gift to be appreciated! Usually we would get out and walk along the paths but this year (due to “social distancing”) we stayed in our car. I was inspired to create some cards for my friends!
The Forever Blossoms stamp set and Cherry Blossoms Dies were the perfect choice to create this beautiful inspiring scene! I chose to use the sentiment and dies from the So Sentimental Bundle to cut the opening and stamp the inside of my card.
I added a touch of color to the blossoms with Stampin’ Blends.
I hope you can take a break from the crazy, get some fresh air, and enjoy the beauty of nature! Take time to count your blessings and share some handmade kindness!
Stay well, keep safe!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
March Host Code: FEE63DYU
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- A drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in March. *Winner announced April 1st.
- Handmade thank you fun fold card in the mail with any order.
- Honey Jar Sweet Treat (featured HERE) with an order of $40 or more (before tax & shipping).
- 4 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! March tutorials feature the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Detailed Bee Dies. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. March Host Code: FEE63DYU
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month (Honey Bee).
- Free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 ordered (January – March 31st). The countdown is on…Only 8 days left of Sale-A-Bration!!!!
SHOP and Earn a FREE product every time you reach a threshold level! Level 1 – $50; Level 2 – $100. For example, if you spend $150 you can choose three level 1 items or one Level 1 item and one Level 2 item.
HOST and earn the exclusive Little Ladybug stamp set with orders of $300 or more!
JOIN the fun and get the best deal of all!!! Click HERE.
- Choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products (anything you want!) and pay only $99.
- FREE Shipping (10% savings!)
- FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit ($21 value)
- Save 20% or more off all future orders.
- Plus, here’s what you get for FREE during Sale-A-Bration:
- A new MINI PAPER CUTTER
- Package of 6” x “6 Designer Paper Sampler
- Your choice of any stamp set from either catalog (Mini or Annual)
Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
Click HERE to Join my team.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more information! I’d love to chat!
Click HERE to Subscribe by April 10th to have this “fam-tastic” kit delivered to your door.
9 thoughts on “Counting My Blessings with Forever Blossoms”
Your talents and friendship is a gift to us too!!
What a beautiful card and thought. TFS.
You were smart to stay in the car. Sounded like thousands had the same idea to get out and enjoy the trees but didn’t enjoy from their cars! Balancing social distancing and not going stir crazy is a challenge. Stay well and be safe.
I love this card and how you coordinated with your trip to see the cherry blossoms. Both the card and the photos are absolutely beautiful! You are certainly doing your part to social distance all the while still spreading your wonderful creative spirit…Hugs from the next state over!!
Love this beautiful card, Jeanie. Thanks for sharing the pretty cherry blossom pictures. Getting out for a drive or a walk is a great pleasure now during these crazy times. Enjoy your day!
Beautiful pictures and a beautiful card, as always! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful pictures and card. Happy birthday too
The Cherry Blossoms in DC look beautiful. I love your card also. Thanks for sharing both. Here in California we are Sheltering in Place. Glad you were able to take the drive.
Absolutely beautiful card! And I love what you’ve done with the envelope. Just beautiful!
Thx for sharing! I was there once during cherry blossom time when I was little-it was gorgeous!! Your card is wonderful. 😀