Welcome to the Pals’ June Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects using “Anything with Wings” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This month I’ve been sharing cards for each letter of the alphabet in my ABC Card Series. (Make sure you follow my blog so you don’t miss out on cards for every occasion from A to Z!) Today I have a quick & easy card for a friend using the Free As A Bird stamp set.
I couldn’t decide between birds or butterflies for our “Anything with Wings” theme. This simple card design would work with either. I knew I wanted to use this sentiment from Free As A Bird so this one stamp set did it all!
Here’s all the details if you would like to make this card:
- Card Base: Seaside Spray Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- DSP Layer: 2″ x 4 1/4″. Adhere to the center of the card base.
- Cardstock Layer: Daffodil Delight 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″.
- Stamped Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 2-1/2″ x 4″. Stamp the image and using Memento Black Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends: Daffolidl Delight Combo, Old Olive Combo, and Crumb Cake Combo. Stamp sentiment in Seaside Spray ink. Adhere to Daffoldil Delight Cardstock.
- Wrap a piece of Seaside Spray Scalloped Ribbon around the stamped layer and adhere on back. Tie a simple knot in front. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish the envelope with a 1/4″ strip of Seaside Spray cardstock and a 2 x 6 piece of DSP. Trim around the flap with Paper Snips.
The best part about this card is you don’t need to wait for a special occasion to send this to someone. Make someone smile today!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, July 10, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Mixing It Up” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-up
Have Fabulous Day!
Product List for Free As A Bird Friend Card (Click on image to view.)