I love to make little gifts for my customers. I’m finally catching up with thank you cards and gifts and mailed them out this week. I love how they turned out!
You can create adorable gift and treat packaging with the Pretty Pillow Box Dies. I was thrilled this die set carried over from the Holiday Mini Catalog. You won’t find them in the current catalogs; however, they are available in my online store. The die set includes dies to cut a pillow box that you can assemble and fill with small treats or gifts. You can use the embellishment pieces to dress up your pillow box, create 3D flowers by layering and offsetting the petal images, and cut out tags and labels for your box.
I love the assortment of dies in this set and can’t wait to play with all of them! For today’s project I went “outside the box” and used the large pillow box die to create a pocket to hold a letter opener (from Amazon) that I thought my customers would use and appreciate.
Here’s the details:
- Cut the pillow box die from 5 1/2 x 6 piece of cardstock.
- Stamp swirly flourish image (from Sentimental Swirls Stamp Set )with Versamark ink (for a tone on tone look). See below.
- Fold and burnish along the bottom only to create the pocket.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue along the sides. Fold to adhere and create the pocket.
- Stamp flower image from Sentimental Swirls Stamp Set using Black Memento Ink on Basic White cardstock and color with Stampin’ Blends. Punch flowers using Flowers & Leaves Punch.
- Adhere flower to pocket holder with Mini Glue Dots. Color Rhinetone Basic Jewels with Stampin’ Blends and adhere to center of flower.
- Place gift in pocket. *Could also hold a Ghirardelli chocolate.
I love to make my cards and gifts coordinate. Here’s a look at the coordinating cards.
This card idea from Sam Donald (Pootles.co.uk) uses her million dollar sales achievement stamp set, Sentimental Swirls. I love a versatile stamp set and this one really hits the mark! The stamp set includes a variety of all-occasion greetings and a large swirly flourish that can be decorated with the included flowers, birds, butterflies, and leaves images. It coordinates with Flowers & Leaves Punch (that I used today) and the Strawberry Builder Punch (which can be used to punch the smaller flower). Here’s a look at the stamp set.
I used Stampin’ Blends to color the flowers, punched them out using the Flowers & Leaves Punch and adhered to the card with Mini Glue Dots. I colored the Rhinestone Basic Jewels with Stampin’ Blends to match.
Here’s a look at each set. Do you have a favorite?
You can view the complete list of products I used below.
I’m celebrating 9 years as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator this month! How long have you been stamping? Leave a comment below and I will pick a random winner to receive one of today’s project.
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Current Host Code: U6XEAGV3
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Receive a handmade card in the mail when you place an online order with me. Exclusive gift when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping).
March Savings Are In Bloom!
Click HERE to view/print the flyer to check out the different bundles included in the sale.
Product List (Click on image below to shop my online store 24/7)