Stampin’ Up! is offering a sale on seasonal Paper Pumpkin past kits. The Frights & Delights Past Kit and Refill and November’s Back in Plaid Past Kit are on sale for 15% off. *You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber in order to purchase past kits. This sale is while supplies last, so don’t miss out.
You can use these kits to make more than just holiday cards and gifts! I love to use the contents and make alternative projects like the card below!
This card reminds me of one of my favorite childhood books/movies, Charlotte’s Web. I saw this idea by Lisa Fast on the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club Facebook page. I knew this would be the perfect birthday card for my pig loving friend, Susan Itell. Lisa didn’t give any directions so I played around, changed it up a bit, and added the cute spider trinket from the Toil & Trouble Suite in the Holiday Catalog. Here’s the card details:
- Line the opening of the treat bag at 4 1/2 and cut off the seam on the bottom.
- Cut a 3 3/4 x 4 1/2 piece of whisper white cardstock and stamp sentiment. Slide the cardstock into the bag sleeve. It fits snuggly.
- Adhere the sleeve to a piece of 4 x 4 3/4 Black cardstock.
- Adhere the black layer to a Blushing Bride card base cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- Stamp the pig on Shimmery White cardstock and color with ink and an Aqua Painter. Trim around the pig with Paper Snips and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Baker’s Twine from the Paper Pumpkin kit around the top of the card and tie a bow. Attach the spider trinket with silver thread and a glue dot.
As Charlotte would say, “Teriffic!”
Here’s a few ideas from Pinterest and Facebook I shared at my Paper Pumpkin get together using the Back in Plaid kit. You can emboss the stocking (iron first and spray with hair spray), make baby booties (roll the cuff) or a winter cap (cut the heel off and add a candy treat inside).
Here’s a close up of each:
Last year I filled the stockings with gift cards for friends and family. It makes a quick & easy gift presentation. I bought extra kits to use the stockings for table favors for our Christmas Eve dinner this year. I’m going to fill them with candy and questions. It’s fun to have everyone go around the table and read their question and answer. It really sparks some entertaining conversation!
Check out the Stampin’ Up! how-to videos to see everything in the kit and how easy it is to put these projects together!
If you are a paper pumpkin subscriber, click on the product images below to purchase these kits from my online store. If you are not a current subscriber, click HERE to join. Remember you can cancel at any time, skip a month, or give the kit as a gift to a friend or family member. Here’s a sneak peek at the next kit.
About the Kit:
- November’s kit gives you everything you need for a holly-jolly, handmade holiday! The kit will create 10 cards; 5 of 2 unique holiday designs!
- The box is a clue of what’s inside!
- Coordinating colors for this kit: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Gold, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
- Subscribers get everything needed to create all 10 cards PLUS an exclusive stamp set AND an ink spot for $19.95! Click HERE to subscribe.
Thanks for stopping by!
Host Code Exclusive – No Tricks, Just Treats! Receive a special treat bag with Stampin’ Up! goodies with an online order of $50 or more when you use the Host Code: 4JUX4YHD.
There is not limit to the number of treat bags you can earn! *If your order is $150 or more, do not use the host code as you become the hostess and earn rewards in addition to 3 (or more) treat bags!!! Click HERE to shop.
24-Hour Flash Sale….Tuesday, October 23rd
Check back tomorrow for more details!
Product List (Click on the images below to shop my online store.)