I love Christmas! When I saw the new limited-time bundle, Blended Seasons, I couldn’t wait to create my first Christmas cards of the year. I just love the Stitched Seasons Framelits! The Blended Seasons bundle is a fantastic collection of stamps and dies you can use year round. It will only be available August 1-31 while supplies last! (Click HERE if you missed yesterday’s post with all the details.)
The Blended Seasons stamp set offers many possibilities for coloring and I love to color! I used my Stampin’ Blends but you could easily use watercolor pencils or Aqua Painter. I even colored my envelope to match! *Make sure you put a piece of scrap paper inside the envelope when coloring with Blends in case it bleeds through.
Here’s the measurements:
Card Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 (Whisper White)
Layer 1: 5 1/4 x 4
Layer 2: 4 3/4 x 3 1/2
Layer 3 (DSP): 4 1/2 x 3 1/4
I cut out the smallest stitched framelit on whisper white then stamped the sentiment in Real Red and the holly with Memento Black Ink. I used Light Cherry Cobbler for the berries and the Old Olive Combo Blends for the holly. I cut the middle-sized stitched framelit and wrapped 3/8″ Real Red Cotton Ribbon around it before adhering the stamped image. The Stitched Framelit layer is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
You could use this card design for any occasion. Try it with different DSP and sentiments! Here’s another look at each card.
It wouldn’t be Christmas (even in July) without a little gift giving so here’s the deal….Leave a comment sharing something about your Christmas cards…How many do you make to send? Do you make all the same or several different? I can’t wait to read your responses! I will pick a random winner to send a little surprise along with one of today’s cards!
If you LOVE Designer Paper….
Have a great day!
DON’T MISS these great ways to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! in July:
- Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop. Host Code: MH7QMYZS
- FREE Ink Pad Assortment (a whole set of new ink pads, your choice of color group) when you sign up as a new or returning demonstrator in July! Click HERE for more information. Click HERE to Join the Fun!
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale View Flyer HERE
- New Stampin’ Blends are here! 11 new color combos available! Click HERE to see more of my coloring projects.
- Save 10% on Annual Catalog Bundles